Worst Best Friend ch 2

After school.  

I met Alice at her locker. "Mall time!" I shouted. She pouted. "Fuck, I forgot I have to go help my mom out today, can we go tomorrow?" I rolled my eyes. I guess I said. She smiled grabbed her bag and hugged me. Then she rushed off and left me standing at the locker by myself. Vibration. 'Hey Sexy' - From Will. I punched the locker. I was going to kill this guy. I picked up my bag and shut the locker. He needed to stop with the touching and the name calling. It was a onetime thing. I frowned. 

'Hi' - I replied and shut the phone. Then I walked down the hallway toward the door. What the hell was I going to do now? I was ditched. I looked around the hallway awkwardly. My eyes caught the bulletin notice board. There were a bunch of pink flyers. I looked at one [GIRLS SOCCER TEAM TRYOUTS] it read. I ripped one off.

After all I needed something to occupy my time. A girl appeared beside me. "You trying out? "she asked. It was Nancy. Nancy was the soccer team captain. Rumor had it she was a bi-sexual and had a strap-on in her locker. She did look kind of buff and muscular for a girl. She also had a short hair style. I nodded and smiled trying to be friendly. She clapped. "Great! We start on Thursday after school. Good Luck" she turned and walked off. 

There was a vibration. 'All by your lonesome dear...' I read. Will was such a loser. 'On the way home' I wrote. This was true. I was going to stop at the convenience store near my house to buy a coke and head home. I was tired anyways. "Later Alex" a group of girls called out to me. Grade nines I guessed. Puzzled, I smiled and waved. "Bye guys"

An hour later I was sitting on my couch. Just about to turn on the TV when I got a text. 'Open the door' - Will. What the hell? I walked toward the door and opened it. Will stood there a grin on his face and his hands in his pockets. "Hey" he said. "What the hell are you doing at my house" I demanded. Pulling him inside. I didn't give him time to reply. "You know I live next door to your girl friend right?" I shook my head and walked back to the couch as he took off his shoes. 

I turned on the TV. He walked over to the couch and sat down opposite me and stretched out his body kicking me in the rib. "Gaahhh" I said. Pushing his foot away and rubbing my side. He jumped up. "Sorry" he said with a worried look. He started to rub my side. I closed my eyes. God. What was he doing here? If Alice ever came over and found him here I'd be a dead girl. No. I'd commit suicide.

He moved his hands lower and lower. He kissed my cheek. "William-" he kissed my lips. Before I knew it. My hands were on him. His hands were in my pants massaging my clit. Mmmmm I moaned. Socks came off. Shirts came off. My bra unhooked. His boxers came down to his ankles. He sat on the couch. I massaged his dick. He reached for his sweater searching for something. I ducked my head and started to give him oral sex. "God Alex" he groaned. His head leaned back and his hands found my hair pushing my head up and down.

Minutes later I was bouncing up and down on his dick. His hands at my hips guiding me. I was screaming as his dick pounded into me. God It felt so good. "You like this dick?" he asked. Mhmmm was all I could say in between my screams. Then the worst thing that could have happened, happened. 

The doorbell rang. We froze in shock for a moment. I got off him. He rushed putting on his clothes. There was no time to put on a bra. I put on my shirt and my jogging pants I pointed to a door behind the couch. "Go downstairs" I motioned and rushed to the door. I peered through the window. It was Alice. FUCK. I picked up Williams boots with one hand putting them behind my back and opened the door with the other.

"Hey!" Alice smiled. "Hi Alice" I said trying to smile back. She frowned "Why do you look so out of breath" she asked. Fuck my life. I had no answer. My mouth opened by itself "I was just sleeping" I explained. She laughed her head rolling back. I started to laugh to. I think I'm the worst best friend ever I thought. "Go back to sleep then. Message me when you get up" she said turning to leave. I exhaled. "Will do!" I called back. I closed the door. That was so fucking close. I set Williams shoes back down.

I walked to the basement door and opened it. William tumbled out. "What were you doing?" I asked. "Nothing" he replied. I shook my head and walked toward the kitchen. I took some left over salad out of the fridge. He followed me and leaned back against the counter. I went to the drawer to get a fork. Then I jumped up onto the counter and sat plunging my fork into the salad. We walked over to me and stood in between my legs. "I adore you" he said. I stared back at him still chewing. I decided it was best not to reply. "He rubbed the sides of my legs. "Not just the sex. You as a person" he explained. I rolled my eyes. "Right" I huffed. He looked hurt. "I'm serious, I think I'm falling for you." He answered turning away.

I was sick of these games. These lies. I slammed my salad down beside me and pushed him away. I jumped off the counter grabbed his arm and marched to the door. "Get out" I said emotionless. He stared at me. "That's all you have to say" he asked in disbelief. I opened my mouth but he cut me off suddenly angry. "I know you feel it too." He shouted. "No!" I shouted back. "Liar!" he screamed pounding the wall. Tears welled up in my eyes and I shook my head over and over. "Tell me you don't care! Tell me you don't love me!!" he demanded.

There was nothing I could say. I did.