Funky Backstory Make Yuji Go Ooo-La-La

Začít od začátku

Kofuku stared at where you sat and grinned, "I got him, Momma! And I was really sneaky too!"

You smiled at them both, your eyes glazing over as they lingered on Kofuku.

He was such a positive young boy, knowing that his life would never be a normal one. The only caretaker he could depend on was the blacksmith, Nobuo, who had become a father for him and his siblings.

They were always in danger, since there were some friends of your ex-husband who would stop at nothing to make your sons rekindle the Ito name.

And your children knew this very well.

Still, Kofuku managed to smile through it all.

You nodded at Kofuku as you sat up and walked over to him. "Yeah, Kofuku." You reached out to pat his head, "I'm proud of you."

But he would never be able to hear those words directly from you.

The area went static, and loud, distorted screams of different people filled your head in a twisted ensemble.

And through the static, your children cried out.

"It's all your fault!"

---

"(Y/N)!" You jumped at the voice that snapped you out of your daymare. You looked to the source, finding Yuji's concerned gaze looking up at you.

"Are you alright?" He frowned, ready to let you rest in his room if the learning session had to come to a pause.

You smiled at his concern as you rubbed your forehead, "I'm alright, I just remembered something unpleasant." You leaned over to the books he had open, "Now where were we?"

Earlier, you were helping Yuji on controlling his cursed energy, similar to how you helped Junpei a few days ago. Speaking of Junpei, you haven't seen him or that patchwork curse since the day you trained Junpei. You wondered what he was doing now.

But then, oh boy, this was some fun news you got that night.

- Flashback -

"Ah, there you are~ I've been looking all over for you!" The long-legged troll from the 90's cooed as he leaned against you on the bench.

You rolled your eyes, "Have you come to your senses and realized I'm stronger than you?" You said as you stood up, causing Gojo to fall off of the bench.

He popped back up to his feet as you walked away, "Nah, I know I'm stronger, I just didn't see you to be much of a threat to keep my Infinity on." He chuckled over his lie.

You smirked, "Honey, I've beaten every one of your ancestors that used Infinity at its best. Just because you have Infinity and Limitless, doesn't mean you're even close to beating me. A flightless roach could do more damage." You chuckled as you walked down a trail.

Gojo coughed loudly, wheezing, "Liar," Between coughs.

You sighed, "I don't need to prove it to you, I already punched you across the city with your Infinity on. Easily, might I add."