Nightmares And Unintended Dirty Words

Warning: Death and gore, and Junpei thinking you're gonna peg him in the park

and Mahito

Status: Raw

-=-=-=-

The sky was a gorgeous blue today in ancient Japan, and the serene air around you made you relax in your (F/c) kimono. The faint giggling of familiar children made you open your eyes and follow the sound, curious as to who specifically was making them.

You spotted twelve kids, ranging from the ages 15 to 9, running around the field, squealing as the third eldest ran around tagging them with great speed. He grinned widely as he tackled his older brother, Hayao, and cheered.

Your heart clenched, instantly remembering these young faces.

"Lovelies?" You called out, trying not to lose your composure as you called them the one name you'd never thought you'd say again.

Eleven pairs of eyes looked over to you, showing you the whole rainbow of eye colors. "It's Momma!" Chibi called out before the younger kids raced over to you with the biggest smiles on their faces.

You let out a broken laugh as you became surrounded by children, two yours and nine from other women, but all loved by you.

"Mommy, I drew a picture of you!" One girl, Ahma, chirped, showing a pretty sketch of you. She really lived up to her name, giving you such a beautiful smile.

"Momma, there's this really nice girl I want you to meet! I'm gonna marry her when it gets snowy in the garden we made together!" Chibi, her short blonde hair shining in the light, sighed as she spoke about her girlfriend. She had turned fifteen a few weeks ago, but every man knew that her heart belonged to the teen witch on the other side of the village.

"I healed Chiyo's ankle all by myself in less than three days, and now the old guys down the mountain wanna buy my medicine!" Hayao proudly grinned as Chiyo brightly nodded along, her lavender eyes full of admiration.

You sniffled, you never thought you'd see these beautiful faces ever again. Scooping as many children as you could into your arms, you fell back into the lush grass with tears flowing down your cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you all! I love you guys so mu *hic* much!" You sobbed as Hayao and Chibi wiped your tears with soft handkerchiefs they always kept around.

You tend to cry out of nowhere in times like these.

"Is she okay over there?" A meek voice called out from afar, causing your tears to stop. At least three of the younger ones held a thumbs up, "We're good!" They spoke in a cute chorus.

You sat up, squinting at the lone figure that sat a distance away.

Kofuku sat in the grass, sadly gazing at his siblings as he toyed with a strand of grass.

Your children scooted off of you, letting you stand up once again. You rushed over to Kofuku, and kneeled before him as he stared down at a trail of ants.

He was so delicate yet so wild, a creative boy that managed to come up with an amazing new bedtime story for his younger siblings every night. They all looked to him when it came to imagination, always looking forward to what he would say every time he opened his mouth.