23- New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Until the sudden sound of both Natasha and Sam opening the motel door and walking in.

The two quickly step back from each other. Both of Natasha and Sam's eyes almost widen once they see Nadia's figure standing in the room.

"Nadia" Sam says and gives her a quick hug and a small punch on her shoulder once he steps back from the hug.

"Ow, what was that for?" Nadia whined.

"That was for you going all hocus pocus on us and worrying our asses to death" He replied, giving the younger girl a stern look.

Natasha walked up to Nadia and have her a once-over "You alright kid?".

"Yeah, I'm alright in a way".

"How the hell did you just disappear?".

"It's..a long story".

______

"You would've loved it, it truly was beautiful".

"Not as beautiful as me"

"Your so egotistical".

Nadia laughed in response. She was on the phone with her sister, Wanda, sitting on the motel bed with her feet up and her back against the headboard.

"How's Vis? He's doing alright?".

"He's good, we're going to move to the next city".

"Hm..who would've thought; you and vision"

"You know what they say; Love comes in many different ways and people".

"In your case, Androids".

The line stays silent for a second before Wanda speaks again.

"Nadia, you know that he isn't mad at you".

She scoffs "How isn't he? I threw him down fifty floors and six levels below ground, and I did that by messing with the mind stone connected to him. I would hate me to".

"He doesn't blame you for going what you did, we both don't. He cares about you too".

Nadia bit her bottom lip and gripped the burner phone tighter into her hand "I know..and I care about you both. No matter how many times you and Vis tell me that you forgive me, I won't forgive myself".

"Ah, there is the Nadia I know. I was starting to think that you were unrecognizable".

"What do you mean?".

Wanda's laugh could be heard from the line "Your an almost completely different person than who you were two years ago when me and Pietro busted you out of that HYDRA prison. You're more witty, humorous..I could hear the happiness coming from you."

"Huh" Nadia said, slightly taken back "And here I thought I didn't change at all".

"Now we both know that's not true".

The both of them laughed, Nadia sighing as the laughter died died "I miss you".

"I miss you twice more. I'll try and find a way to see you, but it might be hard because Vision signed the accords and you..."

"No no, I understand Wanda. Don't worry about me, your happy and living the life you've always wanted; normal and in love".

Nadia could hear Wanda sniffle "I am, it would be twenty-times better with you here".

"I know.."

Silence engulfed the two before shuffles could be heard from the line "I've got to go now, I'll talk to you in a few weeks".

"Okay, I love you".

"I love you most".

Nadia hung up and closed the burner phone. She bit her bottom lip as she looked out the window and saw Sam talking to Steve and showing him something on a tablet, while Natasha was loading more gear into the jet.

The enhanced girl reminisced the two years she's known the avengers. How timid she was around them at first, how she slowly began to open up to them, how they slowly mended her heart that was shattered by her brother's death.

They had became a second family to her. Had given her a home, trained her to become an avenger, cared for her, laughed with her; many of her cherished moments were made with her new and unexpected family.

The unexpected but cherish-able family she had was broken; but she knew that one day it would be mended again. The glue that would hold them back together would come along; whether it was an person or a crisis-level event, she knew that her family wouldn't be broken for too long.

The Avengers were more than a team; they were a family. Nadia knew, like all others, families fight. But no matter what they are still the people you would give the world to.

And she would do just about that for her new small, broken and stubborn little family.

fin.

______
the end <3

I hope you all enjoyed it. I really loved it sm, I really grew attached to the character I created and I relate to her in a lot of ways. I also love this book bc it's my first book I've ever finished lol.

Dw this is just the beginning. we still got 2-3 more books to go, and I've already got each planned out >:)

thank you all for reading, and thank u even to my silent readers as well.