"Copy that, Captain"

"Sure"

"Always nice to be his personal shield".

Sam opened his wings and flew through the roof window of the rusty building. Snipers began firing their bullets, but fortunately Sam quickly shielded them with his wings and flew to slam into them.

Nat skillfully crept out through the side vacant door and immediately grabbed the head of a guard and bashed it into her knee. Another guard ran up to her and she quickly grabbed him and flipped around him to throw him down harshly with her legs.

Two other guards attempt to zap her with their sticks but before they could do it Nat quickly took out her pistol and shot one in the thigh and the other on the shoulder, both of them screaming in pain as she sent them one more zap shock to knock them out.

She flipped the gun back in her holster and touched her coms "All clear here".

Sam flipped the last sniper over the ledge of the high staircase, panting and connecting to his coms "Same here. Cap, you and D are up".

"Moving into position" Steve mumbled quickly in coms. He was walking slowly in front of Nadia, who had her familiar blue whisp around her hands, and his shield lifted up.

Steve took a peek over the open door to see Sidorov pointing a gun at the weeping young boy, a wicked grin on his face.

His brother's eyes were filled with tears as he pleaded "Пожалуйста, брат, отпусти моего сына. Я принесу тебе твои деньги".
(Please, brother, let my son go. I will bring you your money)

Sidorov just gives him a dark smirk and shook his head "Oh Viktor, you never see bigger picture do you? This isn't personal..just business".

Before he could pull the trigger and shoot the shivering boy, Steve's shield hits him and sends him to harshly hit his back against the wall.

The guards in the room immediately began attacking and shooting at both Steve and Nadia. Steve blocked the bullets with his shield and throws it around to hit the guards attempting to attack him.

Nadia blocks the bullets sent her way with a blue force-field. Her eyes began to glow blue as she releases a surge of energy to blow the guards back, slightly burning some of the ones closest to her.

Throughout the chaos, she manages to spot the little boy hunched over in a ball and holding his head. Running through the sounds of shouting and gunfire she makes it to the boy and holds his shoulder.

"Все в порядке, пойдем со мной".
(It's alright, come with me)

Even though he was still in petrified in fear, he believed her and let Nadia pick him up and hold him. She quickly begins to run out of the room Steve was still fighting in and connecting to the coms "I've got the boy, I'm bringing him to our rondevu spot".

"Alright, Cap I'm on my way" Nat replied.

Nadia holds on tight to the slowly calming boy as she lifted herself up and started to fly. She flew a few hundred feet away from the building and landed carefully. She kneeled on the floor and looked down at the boy in her arms.