Chapter 40: Disbelief

Start from the beginning

As Hela tries to strike, you take the upper hand, throwing your flames her way, gaining lei way and towering over her, you are both of it breath, but far from done.

Your power comes to release as it shakes to ground you stand on. You cast a dagger in your hand, Hela smirks.

Pain rushed to your abdomen. You gasped and looked down, seeing one of Helas Swords pierce your stomach.

"If I die," She whispered, twisting the blade into your stomach. "So do you." She states.

You cried out in pain as a second blade pierced your chest, going all the way through.

You stab her in the chest with the strength you have left, just centimeters from her heart. You cast a large blue flame. Sending her back and blasting her off the rainbow bridge.

You stepped back, in shock. You looked down at your wounds. Your eyes grow blurry. You rip out the sword in your abdomen.

You scream louder than before. You reach for the wound but your magic refused to work.

You fell.

Loud, steps shook the ground beneath you.

"Fenrir!" You yelled. Tears falling to the side of your temples. The shaking of the ground quickly stopped.

Soft whimpers caused you to turn your head to the side. He was laying by your side, using his nose to move your hand.

You couldn't feel anything.

Everything was numb.

Fenrir slowly kneels, allowing you to get on top. You pull as much strength as you can and crawl to him.

You gasp and stop, laying back down.

"I- I can't..." you whisper, tears flooded your eyes. The pain was more that you had ever felt before.

He whimpers once more, crawling more towards you.

You looked up at him and tried one more time. You crawled, gasping in pain each time your wounds scrapped the gravel.

You grab Fenrirs long black hair on the back of his neck, allowing him to carry you, he slowly comes to a stop, just in front of the castle in the grass.

You rolled off of his back and laid, gasping for air. You chocked on blood that now filled your lungs.

It was all too much.

——
Lokis POV.

As Fenrir disappears into the castle's debris, another painful scream is heard. He turned to Thor. Who shared a empathetic glance.

Loki cocked his head slightly to the side. Thors eyes widened.

"Loki no-" Thor dashed to him but Loki had already began to sprint to the sound of the screams. He noticed to large black wolf coming to a stop.

A body rolls off the back of him.

Her.

———
Your POV

As you laid on the ground, your thoughts become tangled, like the hair in your face as it mats with the blood from your cuts gathered on your face. You could feel your limbs go cold as everything became numb.

Hela was gone, but at what cost?

You lay on the grass, just before the castle where Fenrir had taken you, the ringing in your ears continue as you feel the weight lift off of your shoulders and your eyes water.