1

Y/n woke up from her bed. It was a hot day in the outer banks, so she went to to change into something appropriate for the weather. She found some nice high waisted shorts, and a black crop top.

As she sat down on her couch in the living room she got a text from her groupchat with , jj, john b, kie pope, and Sarah.

"anyone down to go on the boat today?" kie asked

"i am!" pope wrote

"yeah as long as there's beer, i'm in" john b added

"if y/n is coming then there's no doubt in mind i won't" jj said

jj always had a crush on y/n. he loved the way her eyes smiled before she did. he loved everything about her. it was pretty obvious that jj liked her. Although, y/n never really believed it, I mean cmon, it was jj, there was no way in hell he would have liked her.

"yeah, sure I'll come:)" Y/n added to the texts

You got up from the couch to go spray some perfume on your body before you could leave. The house was all to yourself for the week, your parents went on a business trip with the Cameron's.

Ugh, you HATED the Cameron family. You couldn't stand the older brother, rafe. What was to like about him? He was a rude, disgusting person. You liked sarah and wheezie though, you hung out with Sarah quite a bit since John b was dating her.

You hear a honk coming from the outside of your house, you grabbed your backpack and slipped on your vans and headed out.