6

He sat you down far away from the bonfire. It was night and cold. You guys both sat next to the water. Your hair was blowing in the wind and rafe sat next to you, staring at your beauty.

"I hope you know y/n. I would do anything for you." Rafe said looking down. "I always have tried to convince myself I hate you. But I cant. I belong with you. And we both know it." He added.

You blushed. Rafe laid down and laid his head on your lap, you started to play with his hair while he was looking into your beautiful eyes.

"Huh. You got so jealous you got them fighting now." You said smirking.

"Well what can I say. When I really love a girl i wanna make it known she's mine." He said

You paused. "Love? Hold on. Rewind." You said.
Pure shock. Rafe Cameron just told you he loves you. You felt special . No one has ever seen this side of him. He felt so safe and vulnerable with you.

"Yes y/n. I love you." Rafe said in a tone that made you want to kiss him all over. "I love you too rafe." Y/n said.

Rafe got up and took off his shirt. "Rafe!? Right now?! No! We're on the beach" y/n said surprisingly.
"Nah pretty girl, you know you want it." Rafe said while kissing up your thighs.

"You're such a moron!" You said while starting to laugh. As he kissed up your thighs.

FIRST STORY WHAT DID YALL THINK. LET ME KNOW WHAT TYPE OF STORIES YOU WANT‼️‼️