𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 11

Start from the beginning

"You okay Blake?" Reggie asked turning his head to face him, Blake nodded with a soft smile, happy at least one of his friends care about him being slapped "He wouldn't be getting slapped if he stopped hooking up with so many girls one week" Chloe said taking a sip of her black coffee, Blake just mumbled something and stuffed his mouth with waffles.

"My mom said the dresses would come two days before the yule ball" Chloe mentioned with Sidney getting happy and Elizabeth smiled knowing Sidney can't wait until the yule ball.

"Do you guys plan on taking dates to the yule ball?" Reggie asked, placing strawberries and banana slices on Elizabeth who smiled at his gesture "Mmm not really, I kind of want dance with you guys plus it involves talking with person, meaning interacting with them all night" Sidney replied, pouring syrup on her pancakes before stuffing it in her mouth happily.

"Well we all know that Blake is going to take someone for sure" Ethan said, pushing his finished plate to the side before resting his head on Elizabeth's shoulder, she patted him on the head with her left hand.

"What about you Liz?" Sidney asked, Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders, even though she had rejected a lot of people, she just didn't want to take someone she didn't know to the yule ball. She had to have a date since the champions were the first to dance, now she just had to see who she'll take.

"No doubt that Potter boy is going to ask her to the yule ball, have you seen how close the two got ever since the first task?" Blake mentioned trying to see if Ethan would give a reaction when he glanced his away but nothing he just had his eyes closed.

"Well we all know that Liz is definitely going to say yes" Sidney said, giving her a teasing smile, Elizabeth shook her head taking a sip of her orange. Don't get her wrong, she knew Harry had feelings for her but she also saw the way he saw Cho Chang. Elizabeth didn't want to be someone's second choice, so she wasn't fully worried if Harry didn't ask her to the yule ball, yeah she'll be upset since she thought they were hitting it off.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I'm going to strangle you...I'm actually going to strangle you Blake!" Elizabeth exclaimed,  tackling him down the ground, he didn't have time to even react.

"Why is Liz tackling Blake to ground again?" Sidney asked, as they watched Elizabeth pulling on Blake's hair who was trying to get out of Elizabeth's hold.

"Blake might or might not have used Elizabeth as an excuse to not hook up with a seven year Slytherin, which may have spread around the school with everyone thinks they are hooking up now" Reggie explained, as he tried finishing up his potions homework while Chloe was also trying to help out the poor boy with homework.

"Yeah, so let's enjoy this time and enjoy Elizabeth kicking Blake's butt" Ethan said, who now magically had popcorn "Liz it was a mistake! You're the first person that came into my mind!" Blake exclaimed, trying to block his face from Elizabeth punches, since she now had a tight grip on his hair.

"Then why aren't you clearing up the rumors! I literally got water poured on me by your stupid jealous fangirls!" Elizabeth exclaimed, now with her on the ground and Blake straddling her waist. Less to say the people in the common room were enjoying the little fight, it was almost like siblings fighting each other.

"Ok ok you two break it up before either of you actually get hurt" Chloe said getting up from the couch and pulling Blake off Elizabeth before helping her off the ground, the two looked away from each other with their hairs all messed up mostly Blakes.

"Now hug it out and say your sorry to each other" Chloe stated looking at two who only glanced at each other before turning their backs to each other "Don't make me get the get along shirt" Chloe added, folding her arms and both of their eyes immediately widened, they quickly pulled each other into a hug.