𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Start from the beginning

    "Tomomi!? Tomomi! What's going on?!"

    Tomomi thrashed against the person's tight hold, causing her to drop her phone. Another person in all black came and picked her up by her legs as the guy behind her held up her upper half.

   Tomomi started kicking and swinging her arms, but to no avail. A third guy came, holding a syringe filled with light blue substance.

   "Hold her down!" He yelled. The men did as they were told and he stabbed the syringe into her neck, emptying the substance into her vein.

   The light blue substance immediately knocked her out, making her fall into a numbing sleep. Her body went limp as her eyes immediately fell, rendering her completely unconscious.

   Once they wer sure she was out, the three carried her body over to a black van. They locked a metal and bulky shock collar around her neck and then wrapped her arms and upper body in a cylinder metal clasp.

    They tossed her into the back of the van and closed it.

   One of the men pulled out his phone and called someone.

   "Chisaki, sir?" He said. "We got her. She put up a hell of a fight but we got her."

     "Good. bring her back. We'll start the procedure as soon as she's here."

    "Of course."

           ( 30 minutes later )

       "Guys!" Kirishima ran all the way to the common room, where everyone was currently hanging out at. "Guy! Where's Mr. Aizawa!?"

    He looked very razzled and frantic. Like he has experienced the most horrifying thing in the world.

   "What's going on with you, Kiri-bro?" Denki asked, returning from the kitchen with a bottle of water. "Also, is Tomo-chan almost here? I want to show off to her and Akira that I am the best at Skee Ball."

   "You got lucky once." Sero replied, scoffing. "Besides, you still have to beat me at air hockey."

   "Nevermind all of that!" Kirishima yelled rather loudly, making everyone jump and quiet down. "Something happened to Tomomi!"

   "What?!" Bakugou suddenly stood right up as everyone felt how serious he was being. "What happened?!"

   "I don't know! I was talking to her and then suddenly, I heard her screaming and then some guys were yelling to hold her down but that was it!" Kirishima explained rapidly, his hands were shaking. "I have to tell Aizawa and the police! I think someone took her!"

        Kurayami was busy watering his sunflowers on his window seal that night. He had kept the same flowers there since he received them three months back and everytime they began to wither, he would bring them back to life.

   He may be a scary looking man but he enjoyed simple things in life. Such as plants, attending Pride Month Parades, and baking. Not everyone had to know of his hobbies and interests.

   "Hmmm." He hummed to himself as he sat his watering poit down next to the potted flowers.
He felt uneasy for some reason. Something in him was stirring and he, at first, didn't know why he was feeling this way.

    Kurayami frowned as he suddenly felt his nerves jitter. "What the hell is....."

   Just before he could finish his thought, he felt something more. He felt dread fill his veins as his eyes widened a bit.