𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

brace yourselves, this is
a pretty long chapter and
it will kick off one of the
main plots in MHA aka
Eri's rescue and Tomomi's
motherly instincts...

don't forget to comment
and vote. love you!

trigger warning: mentions
of torture, kidnapping,
blood use,mention of
child abuse, harm to a child,
and triggering topics

reader's discretion is
advised.

             The night was cold and a bit windy. Tomomi had just left the hospital after visiting her mother for a few hours and was about to head back to campus for a good night's sleep. She had already told Aizawa that she wasn't going to do the work study just yet since she was already dealing with therapy and volunteering at the kindergarten Mrs. Saiki recommended to her.

    Wrapping her scarf around her neck a little more, she pulled out her phone once she felt it vibrate. "Hello?" She answered, not even bothering to see who was calling.

    "Tomomi! Good, you answered!" Kirishima's voice rung in her ears. "I just wanted to tell you that I got it. I'm going to be working with Fatgum and Amajiki! I'm so happy!"

    Tomomi smiled as she began walking to the train station. "That's great to hear, Kiri-chan." She praised. "I told you, you would get it. You didn't have to worry about anything."

   "Haha, yeah, thanks, Avalanche." He chuckled happily. "Hey, you down to go out tonight? Denki and Sero wants to show Akira the huge arcade in Shibuya Square. The same one Momo's uncle owns. I also convinced Bakugou to drop his old man bedtime and come with us."

    "Umm....sure, I guess I can-" In the middle of talking, Tomomi paused. She heard something in her left ear. She frowned and turned to look to see if anyone was behind her. "Uh.....Yeah, I'll....I'll go with you."

    "You okay, Avalanche? You sound unsure."

    "I'm okay, I just thought I heard something." She replied, feeling on edge now as she turned to continue her walking.

    "Oh, do you need us to meet you at the hospital? I don't want anything to-"

    "Hey, weird hair, who are you on the phone with?! Get dressed already!"

   "I'm talking to Tomo-chan and-"

  Tomomi heard wrestling over the phone and then she heard Kirishima scold Bakugou about snatching his phone out of his hands.

   "Frostbite, what the hell are you doing walking at night?! You should have told me you were going to visit your mom! I would have went with you."

    Tomomi rolled her eyes. Always so protective and paranoid. It was still amazing to think he didn't even care about her when they first met. "I'm going to be okay, the train station isn't that far-"

    There it was again, that sound in her ears. This time, it was louder and more high pitched. So high, it actually hurt her ears a little. "Ah!" She winced, holding her right ear. "What the-"

    "Give me my damn phone back! I'm sorry about him, Tomo-chan. So anyways, hurry back! We'll meet you in the common room."

    The sound left as soon as it came. Tomomi shook her head a little as she resumed her walking. "Yes, okay...I'll uh-"

    Suddenly, a pair of hands covered her mouth and eyes. Causing her to panic and scream. "Ahhhh!" her muffled screams did not go unnoticed by Kirishima, who was still on the phone.