15- ∂σ∂gєвαℓℓ

It was late.

The sun casts an amber glow on the UA students who were currently outside. 

"Deku- kun! I bet you can't catch this ball,"

"I can, just watch me Uraraka- san!"

"Just be careful as not to damage anyone or school property,"

"We know Iida- bro,"

Dodgeball at UA was different to any regular dodgeball. The dodgeballs were not effected by quirks so students were allowed to use their abilities. 

"Uraraka, stop hogging the ball,"

"Floaty- bae! Pass to me!"

"No Mina, you're on the opposite team,"

"Denki, can you make it clear which team you're on?"

"Maybe I can be on both teams?"

"Denki- it doesn't work like that,"

Meanwhile, two students were planning to start the match. 

"Icyhot, make me an Ice Ramp that I can use to give momentum to push the ball,"

"Smart thinking Bakugou,"

"I'm always smart Halfy,"

"Sure Blasty,"

With the plan a success, the ball with explosive energy almost bashed into Kirishima. Who hardened his skin just in time. 

"Woah, Bakubro. Tell me when you're about to do that,"

"Nah. That ain't how the game works shitty hair. Besides the whistle blew ages ago,"

The teams were split as 

Team TodoBaku (Mina insisted)

Todoroki, Bakugou, Ashido, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Jirou, Koda, Shoji, Sato

Team Deku- (these people have no creativity of team names) 

Midoriya, Kirishima, Denki, Uraraka, Mineta, Sero, Ojiro, Iida, Asui and Aoyama

"By the way, I'm on the same team as you Kiri,"

"Ah ok Kamibro,"

The game properly started. 

One of the strategies that Team Deku used consisted of Uraraka holding the ball mid- air with her quirk, then Deku detroit smashing it. Todoroki usually countered it with an ice wall (he melted after) which shot the ball back unexpectedly. Unexpected was pretty much one of Team TodoBaku's plans. While that was happening, Hagakure secretly shot the ball from different directions meaning no one could predict which angle exactly, the ball would be aimed. Momo as well as Jirou and Koda was using sporting equipment such as rackets, bats and other things (Momo's quirk). A group of birds were also helping to bring the balls back from where they had been thrown. 

Shoji was throwing multiple balls, timing it so that he wasn't throwing two at once but one and then another a split second later. Sato was throwing from afar. Meanwhile, Ashido and Tokoyami acted as distractions so that the ball would come near them, only for it to be blocked or for another ball to hit them while they were throwing it. Bakugou meanwhile was using all his explosions to propel himself in the air so he could throw from afar or using his explosions to blast the ball with more power. 

While Midoriya and Uraraka were doing their strategy, Mineta was throwing his own balls at people so that while they were trying to take them off, a real dodgeball would hit them. Sero used his tape to catch the ball so they wouldn't go past the border and then give it to others. Ojiro used his tail, Iida used his speed to throw balls and Tsuyu Asui used her tongue and jumps to counter and throw. Aoyama was also participating but also at the same time complaining that the balls needed to look flashier. 

The game ended with Team TodoBaku as the winner. Mina said that it was because they had a better name. Somehow, Todoroki and Bakugou never understood what the name meant. 

---

Hours later when everything had been cleared and everyone was at their dorm Shoto and Katsuki were both finishing the last of their homework. 

But from all the training, dodge ball, classes and tolerating extras both were exhausted and fell asleep, leaning on eachother.