Hanimeya K. // End Game

꧁ 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꧂

...

“I wanna be your end game.” — track 2 of Reputation by Taylor Swift: End Game (ft. Ed Sheeran and Future)

...

June 9, 2010

"Hmm... You're soooo handsome." You told a classmate in a section you've been in just now. You transfer to different schools every years because of your fathers work. You had a small family, and their the only people you have permanent relationship with because of the need to go on different places everytime.

You casually complimented a male with an average height and lean frame you're attracted at. Well he's really pretty, he even have a beauty mark under his so hypnotizing sandy-colored eyes.

God must have given you a blessing this school year to have a handsome man in your section as a classmate today. He must have pitied me.

"I want you to be my..." Using your two fingers from each of your hands, you formed a rectangle with your index finger and small finger, to indicate capturing photos. The young man wearing the school's uniform with a remarkable skin which was had a tiger tattoo that extends from his neck to some part of him that isn't visible anymore for you.

He was shocked by a transferee's action, it was visible in his opened lips. Though instead of being disgusted how you acted, he tolerate it and even consider you as a cute person.

"Mo—" Before you could spill the last part of the word you're about to say, a girl with brown short hair showed up in front of you, blocking the view of the pretty guy you're attracted at.

The girl was wearing the uniform the same as you, but her skirt was a lot shorter than yours. Her socks were just on his knees, opposite to your high thighs. She fiercely raised a brow to you.

"Hey you!" She snapped at you. You stepped back, she's obviously sassy. "Step away from my boyfriend." Or just obviously protective of her handsome boyfriend.

Oh, what did happened with my mind that I haven't thought that a handsome guy like him had a girlfriend already? I should've expected something like this. You thought to yourself.

She's beautiful. They match so much. She's small and cute, her height fits for an elementary student while he's so tall and handsome as hell. Her big eyes glared at you, like a small kitten protecting it's food.

"He's off limits already. Stop following someone who have a girlfriend." Her small voice echoed in the room, your classmates were looking at the scene like it's some kind of hot tea. "You—"