13 Years Ago

"Sit Down!" Is what the teacher said as he entered the class.

"Ok. Here's your new friend"

"What!! Another transferred student??" One of the students asked.

"Yes" The teacher answered.

"He's the third one this semester" Another student complained.

"It got nothing to do with me. All I care about is getting my salary. You have any objection go tell it to the principal. Now sit down" The teacher said.

"Introduce yourself"

"Ok. I'm---" The boy stopped after his sight fell on someone.

He walked toward the one that cought his attention and pulled him up standing then hugged him tightly "OMG!! I can't believe I found you this fast! I thought it will take me some months to find you but here I am, finding you in my first day! Ugghh, I missed you so much, New"

Everyone was stunned at what this new student did. And Tay, well, nothing much, just bitting his lower lip until it started bleeding and clenching his fist hard that his nails digged their way in his palm causing it to also bleed.

The new student pulled out from the hug, hands on New's shoulders and looked in his eyes.

"New you remember me? It's me, Joss"

"J-Joss!?" New's eyes went wide.

"Ok enough with this emotional reuinon. I still have a class to teach, after we finish you can love each other all you want. You heard him right everyone? His name is Joss, the introduction is over. Everyone sit down, and you Joss, go sit in the empty seat there" The teacher pointed to the seat beside Tay.

Before he walked there, Joss looked at New and smiled then made his way to his seat.

As he was walking he heard students whispering "He's the next one" But he just shrugged it off.

When he arrived to his seat he froze down. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Yo Joss. You remember me right? Ofcourse you won't remember New and forget me, your bestfriend riiiight?" Tay asked with a smirk that sent shivers down the latter's spine.

"Is there a problem Joss?" The teacher asked.

Joss shook his head and sat in his seat still shocked and horrified.

~~~~~

"Class dismissed"

"So? You didn't answer me, you remember me right bestie?"

Joss fought his fear and glared at Tay "Stop this Tay"

"Oh so you do. Man, I thought you forgot me"

"Te"

Tay stood up "New, look who's here. Our bestie Joss came back to us" Tay said putting one arm around New's waist and the other on Joss's shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me. Stop playing around" Joss shouted yanking Tay's arm from his shoulder.

"Playing? Who's playing? I'm totally serious"

"You know that our friendship ended that day Tay"

"Then why did you come back?"

"For New. To save him from your devilishness"

"Ohooo, I see you learned new words after going to Canada"

"ENOUGH!!" Joss shouted.

"No please don't shout. I'll pee on myself" Tay said sarcastically.

"Te that's enough"