two

Unedited

"Hello class, I'm Mr Styles" he said

He was British which made him so much more hotter, if that's even possible.

"Omg his voice just makes me get a hard for him" Jake said

"Eww your gross" I said giggling a bit to loud.

Mr Styles turned his head and looked at me. His eyes stared into mine. My heart started racing. He smirked and then turned back around to continue what he was doing. My eyes were still staring at him. It was crazy what I was feeling.

He started to mark the roll.

"Emily" he called.

I rose my hand and said here. He looked up for a second and winked at me then he continued to mark the roll. I wasn't the only girl he winked at, he winked at most of them.

"He's mine" jake said laughing.

"In your dreams" I said laughing back at him.

The bell rang for our next class. To be honest I didn't wanna leave. I could listen to his voice all day.

I got up slowly and started to pack my bag

"Comeeee onnnn" jake whined.

"Just go without me I'll met you there" I said

"Finee"

I looked up to see a group of girls at his desk trying to flirt with him. It made me feel weird and angry inside.

I took even longer to pack my bag. As I was zipping up my bag I looked up to see the group of girls walking out of the classroom. Thank god

I walked past Mr Style trying to act hot to see what he would do. I doubt he would even try and get with me. I made it to the door when I was cut of my someone.

"Baby, your way better then all the other girls". He said. I could tell he was smirking. My heart was racing at the speed of light.

I turned around and looked him in the eye.

"Of course I am" I said with a wink. I can't believe what I just said, I mean yes I want him to be crazy for me but I'm a teenager and he probably has a family.

I flicked my hair a bit and walked out. Before I made it out the door I turned my head and said "I like my nickname". And walked of.

The day went on and on and on. We were in 4th block (last block). Miss Anderson was marking the roll. Apparently the online roll system wasn't working so it was a normal roll on a bit of paper.

"Emily dear could you please drop the roll off at the office" Miss Anderson asked politely.

"Sure" I said smiling. I took the roll from her and left the class. I made it to the office and went in to drop it off.

Mr Style was standing right there talking to another teacher. He turned around and saw me and then turned back around and continued to talk with the teacher.

I gave the roll to one of the office lady's and walked back out. Mr Styles came out to and whispered in my ear.

"Come to my office now"

------

This is short I know I'm really sorry :) anyway please vote and stuff haha