Chapter 7 - Part 1 - How They Found Out

Start from the beginning

Liam came back over to us smiling, "Louis is now officially no longer a pateint of this hospital!"

We all cheered and left the hospital heading towards the tube station, having to walk a lot slower as Louis had crutches and wasn't completely comfortable with them yet. As we reached the flight of stairs down he turned a little pale. I spoke to him, "Whats wrong Louis?"

"I'm a little scared about falling down the stairs again and I don't know how I'm meant to use crutches to get down here." He sighed before contiuing, "This could take a little while you guys can go ahead if you'd like."

We all looked at him shocked. Why would we leave him? He was our friend and was currently supporting a broken leg. He was going to need all the help he could get.

Zayn spoke, "Harry and Niall take a crutch each. Liam go ahead and buy our tickets. Don't worry we'll be there in a minute."

He sounded so sure of his plan that we didn't ask for anymore details. Liam ran off down the stairs and Harry and I took his crutches wondering what Zayn was going to do. We didn't have to wait long to find out though. Zayn swooped down and carefully lifted Louis up in a bridal style and started to walk down the stairs. He made carrying Louis look so easy, thats probably due to the fact that he's also probably the strongest out of us. Louis' face showed pure shock though. He wasn't expecting that but you could see that secretly beneath it all he was really enjoying Zayn carrying him. And no one else except me knew about it.

A couple of minutes later we were all standing on the platform waiting to board the train. Zayn had put Louis down and we had given him his crutches back. While no one was looking I whispered in Louis' ear, "I saw you enjoyed being carried by Zayn."

I winked at him and he blushed, "Was it that obvious?"

"No just to me because I know that you like him."

"Oh okay did you tell them-"

Harry walked over to us and interjected our conversation, "Tell us what?"

Louis looked slightly panicked and couldn't seem to form a sentence so I spoke up, "He was just wondering if I had told you guys how thankful he was that you were all at the hospital with him last night. He told me when you guys all fell asleep again just incase he forgot to tell you all."

"Oh okay well thats okay Louis your mine and Liam's best friends. Of course we would have stayed with you! I don't know where abouts you are on the friendship terms with Niall and Zayn though."

I looked to Zayn and he nodded to me. We both knew what we thought of Louis.

Zayn spoke on behalf of both of us, "From Niall and I you are one of our closest friends in our year. So are you two Harry and Liam. Our bestest friends are just older than us."

I nodded in agreement and Louis, Harry and Liam all looked happy that they were our friends.

"Aww guys!" Louis finally seemed to have managed to form sentences, "GROUP HUG!"

We all laughed and ran to each other having to cut our hug short though as our train arrived. We all jumped on and started to talk about anything that popped into our heads. Before long we had arrived at our stop and we left the train and returned to the surface. We crossed the road and walked into the school grounds. People were walking around school grounds and staring at us when we walked past. It seemed as if either everyone knew that we were missing last night or they had apsolutly no clue what was going on. I didn't care though. We walked straight into our house and went our seperate ways to change into our clothes. We agreed that we were going to meet in the entrance ready to go and see Mr Hein.