Chapter 6 - It Was Fun Until I Broke It

Niall's POV:

The rest of the week went around the same as it had been. Zayn and I had a laugh in our lessons. Louis and I talked in our science lessons and Zayn and Louis were friendly in their other lessons. There were some slight changes though. All four of us, that's Liam, Harry, Zayn and I started to notice Louis differently. Sometimes he would have red marks around his eyes hinting that he had been crying and other days he would completely zone out during lessons or when someone was talking. I really wanted to know if he was alright. One night after dinner I pulled him out of his room and took him into the attic with me. It was a regular space that all five of us used when Louis was upset. We would go and sit up there with him if he wanted us to or we would make sure that no one went up there when he wanted to be alone. We all tried to protect him knowing how much pain he was going through, I wouldn't be able to concentrate either not knowing how his mum and siblings were coping and whether or not his dad was going to be okay. Liam, Harry and I all saw his as our younger brother or something and Zayn well I think that Zayn saw him as something else slightly. He was the one who had asked me to ask Liam about him. I think he might like Louis but I hadn't asked him about that yet. I didn't really think it was the right time to.

When Saturday finally arrived we were all relieved there were no more lessons. Granted the first week is normally the hardest as you're getting back into a routine but I knew the rest of the year was going to be hard to. I dressed in my chinos, red Ralph Lauren top and blue jacket. I knocked on the bathroom door whilst slipping on my converses. Zayn came out dressed in his blue skinny jeans, white hollister top, green jacket and black vans. We walked out of the door and started talking, "Do you think that they'd want to come out to town with us?"

"Dunno Ni, we could ask though. Everyone goes out into to town today so we could just all go around together."

I nodded it would be nice if we all went together. We were all starting to get closer because of Louis and I was happy to know all three of them. They are all nice people. I knocked on the door and we waited for someone to answer. I could hear someone shouting from inside. This ort to be interesting. I heard someone running to the door. Liam opened it and ushered us to come in. He started telling us what was going on.

"Umm Harry and I found Louis' carrots and we ate some and now he's throwing a hissy fit -"

We both heard someone running towards the door "Liam you better not be making Niall and Zayn be on your side of this argument" Of course it was Louis. He looked so funny, his clothes were all scrunched from fighting with Liam and Harry. There was no sign of Harry though. I wonder where he is. It seemed like Zayn and Liam noticed as well but Zayn was first to talk, "Where is Harry Louis?"

"I have tied him to a chair with all the scarfs I can find." He looked smug, I couldn't help but start laughing. This was one hell of a funny argument.

Liam didn't see the funny side though and ran back around the corner, "Guys come here!"

Zayn and I came rushing around the corner well Zayn ended up pulling me. I was still laughing at how Louis had thought that tieing Harry up was the best option. When I saw Harry though I fell onto the floor laughing so hard. Louis had done what he had said. Harry was sitting on one of the desk chairs with his hands tied behind his back and his legs tied to the chair legs. The best bit though was that Louis cello-taped Harry's mouth shut so that he couldn't talk.

Louis turned to Liam, "If you don't apologise then that's what you're going to look like that too. I wanted those carrots!" Liam started to laugh I think that he didn't really think that Louis would do that to him. But he stopped laughing when he saw Louis start to step towards him with an evil glare in his eyes. Zayn saw what Louis was going to do and stepped in front for Liam, "Louis untie Harry and leave Liam alone and I will go and buy you a massive bag of carrots no joke." Louis thought for a minute and turned to untie Harry whilst saying to Zayn, "You better buy me those carrots or you will be in his position and I won't untie you until Monday morning."