*♬~DANGANRONPA KARAOKE PT.1~♬*

Start from the beginning

Ibuki: "Y/n you can go first but you going to be singing the Spanish part of the song alright,  now you need a partner...hmmm?"

Ibuki said looking around, mainly the girls, then her eyes land on Sonia she smile with Glee and pull Sonia up next to Y/n who look like about to explode from the excitement inside of him.

Ibuki: "Alright everyone sit yo butts down and get ready for Y/n, and Sonia!"

Everyone sit down on the floor or a chair or the couch but not Kazuichi who wanted to sing with Ms.Sonia or Y/n Dear, who knows this boi a simp.

Ibuki: "Alright you two ready?!"

Ibuki ask, or more like yell Y/n nod his head. Sonia just look nervous.

Sonia: "What if I mess up or I don't sound good, or everyone hates my voice or-"

Before Sonia could say anything else y/n grab her hand and said.

Y/n: "Don't worry you going to do great, just have fun ok?"

Y/n said to the girl who had a bit of red on her face, but she just smile and nod and then the song start.

Ibuki: "YOU CAN DO IT GUYS JUST SING YO HEARTS OUT WOOOO!!!"

Ibuki yell at the two they both nod and get ready to sing well, Sonia in that fact.

Sonia Verse:
You been dressing up the truth,
I've been dressing up for you.
Then you leave me in this room, this room...Pour a glass and bit my tongue, you say I'm the only one. If it true, then why you running you running?

Ooh-woah-oh
If you're really being honest, if you really want this. {Ooh-woah-oh} Why you acting like a stranger, what's with your behavior? {Ooh-woah-oh~}

Say my name say my name, if you love me, let me hear you. Say my name say my name, I am dying to believe you...I feel alone in your arms, I feel you breaking my heart. Say my name say my name, if you love me, let me hear you.

~Music~

Let me hear you~

~Music~

I got darkness in my head,Don't believe a word you said. Still I let you in my bed, my bed{Yeah}

Got to many different sides, Got designer in your eyes. Something has to change tonight, tonight, tonight!

Ooh-woah-oh...If you really being honest if you really want this. {Ooh-woah-oh} Why you acting like a stranger, what with your behavior?{Ooh-woah-oh}

Say my name say my name, if you love me let me hear you. Say my name say my, I dying to believe you, I feel alone your arms, I feel you breaking my heart. Say my name say my...If you love me let me hear you.

Y/n verse:
Yeah yeah...

Sonia verse:
Let me hear you~

Y/n verse:
Yeah, woo woo woo!

Sonia verse:
Let me hear you~

Y/n verse:
Eres candela~

Sonia verse:
Let me hear you~

Y/n verse:
Pá mi única nena, yeah let's go...

Esucha Como Diego tu nombre,
Desde Medellín hasta Londres. Cuando te llamo, la maldad responde, No pregunta cuándi, sólo dónde. Te dejas llevar, de lo prohibido eres adicta. Una adicción que sabes controlar, Y te dejas llevar, lo más caliente end pista. To do lo que tienes de muestra, ¿pa' qué lo dan?

Mordiendo mis labios verás. Que nadir más está en mi camino. Nada tiene port qué importar, déjalo atrás, estás conmigo.

Both verse:
Mordiendi mis labios verás
Que nadie más está end mi  camino, nada tiene port qué importar. Déjalo atrás conmigo~

Sonia verse:
Say my name say my name, if you love me let me hear you. Say my name say my name, I am dying to believe you I feel alone in your arms, I feel you breaking my heart. Say my name say my name, if you love me let me hear you ~

Everyone froze and stared at the two and was amaze at them performance, and then the start clapping for them!

Miu: "THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!"

Miu shouted at the two, y/n giggle and said 'thanks.'

Sayaka: Woah, I didn't know you speak Spanish Y/n-san can you teach me some, some day?

Kokichi: I SECOND THAT!

Ibuki: OH OH! IBUKI TOO! ME TOO!!!

Y/n giggle at the three of them and said.

Y/n: yeah, I can what about when we have fre-*yawn* time...

Kirumi: It seen like it past master y/n bedtime.

Kirumi said, coming over and picking the small boy who was half asleep.

Leon: But who turn is it who sleeping with him?

Leon ask, they all made agreement on whatever day was who turn who get to sleep with y/n and well you see cause he has nightmare at night. So Monokuma was so nice to change the rules a little for that.

Junko: Mine turn.

Junko said grabbing the smol boy in her arms, Y/n snuggle up in the crook of the neck and wrap his legs around her waist, and put her arms around her neck. Junko was blushing a little from how adorable the cutie is.

Fuyuhiko: Don't you dare do noting stupid you fucking despair freak.

Fuyuhiko said eyeing the girl with his *cough* *cough* little man *cough*, Junko just roll her eyes and scoff.

Junko: I would never do noting to my little despair~

Nagito: Hope :)

Junko: Shut up

Nagito: whatever said :)

And with that everyone left the karaoke room and went to theirs well except for Y/n cause he was sleeping with Junko, he drink his warm milk. And then cuddle up with the Queen despair.

*Welp this one was a little cringy but I have fun making it sorry I took to long but I hope you enjoy bye everyone see you next time oh yeah this won't affect the story it just a little thing I doing every Friday but bye guys <3*