the moonlit black cats

you and Kirito were now sat at a bar surrounded by a guild of level 20 players whom Kirito and you had just saved they called themselves the moonlit black cats they seemed like nice fellows.

a blonde haired guy wearing a beanie raised up a glass along with a few other people "here's to us the moonlit black cats cheers!" the group all clink their glasses together before he gazed on towards Kirito and you.

"and I've got one more To the guys who saved our lives to kirito and [Username]!"he cheered being followed by the rest who all gave cheer to the two swordsmen who sat at the table.

Kirito awkwardly raised his glass"i uhm yeah cheers guys"

the guild began thanking Kirito and [username].

the group was busy chatting until the one guy whose name was Keita or something came up and quietly asked Kirito and you a question "Hey guys I hope I'm not out of line asking this but what level are both of you?" he asked to which Kirito lied saying he was level 20.

"Wow you are our level and you're still going mostly solo that's amazing you are an inspiration mister" Keita whispered cheered.

"keita im not your superior besides I'm a solo player who just hunts monsters its not very effective" he replied gaining keita to respond with offering Kirito a spot in the guild he then turned towards you asking the same question he previously asked Kirito.

you were about 4 levels above kirito since you weren't afraid of tanking hits to get the kill and you weren't about to lie so you told the truth "I am level 44 and before you ask no sorry I wont join your guild Kirito is free to and ill tag along from time to time" you said sipping your drink with a straw under your helmet.

the guild was half impressed at your level and half disappointed that you wouldn't join kirito in the guild but left it at that the rest of the night was spent celebrating kirito joining the guild

A few days pass and some guild missions, the guild and you were out in a field killing monsters to gather up col you were there to help by killing a monster every once in a while and sending the col over.

You watched as the guild all worked together with kiritos strategies with a small smile you finished off the monster you were on and sheathed your straight sword.

Later on you were all sat in a room with the leader talking.

"Alright so after that last Expedition we have enough money to buy a house for the guild and [Your name] to live in since he helped us out quite a lot"he said and the guild all turned to you who just sat the awkwardly before waving.

The group cheered leaving you in confusion on what just transpired bit shrugged it off.

Skip to the rest of tit guild walking around town when the short one started speaking.

"Hey guys why don't we go do a bit of grinding for money on the higher floors so we can buy some furniture"he suggested and you had a bad feeling about it.

You opened your inventory taking out 500 k col dropping the bag into his hands making him fall over"I'll go farm you all stay around here and wait for the guild leader"you said and kirito grabbed your shoulder "I'll go with him to make sure he's OK is that cool guys?"kirito asked looking at the rest of the group.

The guild talk amongst themselves"yeah thats fine well just do the shopping thanks [Your name] you've been doing so much for us and you aren't even in the guild we'll be sure to repay you some day!"they said all agreeing on the plan they just came up with.

You nod under your helmet and walk off with kirito to the upper floor hacking and slashing through monsters with a claymore being tailed by kirito.

"This dungeon has traps its better they didn't come here"you say to kirito who catches up with with confided look"what do you mean?"

"I got information from my broker this dungeon is a hotspot for death traps especially for low level adventurers"you say placing your hand on the wall opening the secret door"see that chest"

Kiritos eyes widening"its a trigger to summon multiple enemies"he says

"Yup and the room is an anti teleport area"you say before and arrow flies up embedding itself into your helmet dropping your health a small bit but shattering your helmet letting your long  hair fall out"you looked towards the source of the arrow to see a low level orange player.

Kirito rushed forward attacking him making him fall back and begin begging for his life.

You walked over after replacing your helmet with a slightly older rusted looking one"you beg for your life when you've killed others who were in your position what makes your life worth more than theirs"you asked slamming a greatsword next to his head.

He was at this struggling to speak as the fear was clogging his throat.

You close your eyes under the helmet"drop all your col,weapons and armor and we will let you live if you go to time first floor and stay there"your say

The man hurridly began dropping all his items before running off screaming.

You knelt down grabbing the col and a few of the other items along with kirito"what exactly do you plan to do with this?"he asked

"Distribute it to players who will put it to good use, and the col a quarter will go to the guild and the rest will go to the orphanage on the first floor"you say looking at the col you'd received.

6 million col

"How many people did that idiot kill to get this much"you shook your head closing your inventory.

Kirito and you returned to the guild house where everyone was waiting outside all chatting and having a small party to celebrate the new house.

They all notice kirito and you walking over"hey guys you're missing the party "yelled the leader

Kirito smiled joining them while you took the leader aside"I'll be gone for a few days but I want the guild to distribute these items to people who need it I got it off a pker"you said sending the items over alone with the quarter col.

"The col is for The guild do with it as you see fit now I'll be taking my leave"you say turning walking away a bit but before you could leave the leader stops you by yelling"Wait thank you... thank you for everything we couldn't have gotten to this point without your help"he says making you smile.

And scene sorry this is short and bad haven't really been in a creative mood lately and I've just been in a bad mood