YOU BORED OF LIFE

I do not own any of the characters from DC OR JJK THANK

We currently see a 15-year-old boy in a small room looking at his computer screen with a frown on his face as he read the latest chapter of his favorite anime. Once his eyes scanned the final panel leaning back in his chair letting out an exhausted breath. He looked at the ceiling thinking over all the information he just took in and prior information he already accumulated over time. 

"Damn, you've got to be kidding me." As he was thinking over his recent predicament he didn't see his computer screen fritz and space out. As the computer did this a grey and black pop-up appears on the screen. "Of all the things to do they had to seal my boy Gojo, huh. I hope Yuji, Megumi, and the others get him out." The boy did a once over of his room looking at the anime posters on the wall and the picture frames of his family. As he was looking at all the posters one of them stood out. It was a portite of the abolute beast in his opinion in Jujutsu Kaisen, Sukuna Ryomen. 

In his opinion, Sukuna was going to become a bigger character further down the line in the story whether good or bad. But he was hoping he becomes an antagonist. As he was thinking this he looked back at his computer screen. "Huh," escaped his lips as he looked at the pop-up. 

"WOULD YOU LIKE A CHANGE IN YOUR BORING LIFE?"

"I mean my life's not that boring.." he didn't finish as he thought over his redundant and repetitive life. As he thought about it he realized his life was just him going through the motions with no emotion like a robot. He wanted so action in his life. He wanted a wave in his slow and steady sea that is his life. He focused back on the screen looking at the two options below the question.

"YES" - "NO"

He picked the obvious option YES. As he clicked the icon another screen appeared.

"PICK YOUR WORLD"

As he thought this over he looked around his room for inspiration. He looked at the Jujutsu Kaisen posters giving him an idea. He typed the world in with a satisfied smile on his face.

Jujutsu Kaisen

As he smiled thinking of the possibilities his eyes landed on a picture on his desk. It was a picture of his whole family at a reunion as superheroes. The reason they were dressed up as such was that the theme was superheroes and heroines. His father was superman, his mother black canary, his two older brothers were the iconic flash duo, Jay Garrick and Barry Allen. His sister was supergirl cause she wanted to match with our father. I went as Robin or Dick Grayson before going off on his own. As his focus was on the picture, his fingers developed a golden tint typing into the computer at superspeed.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Jujutsu Kai - Jujuts - Juj - Justi - Justice Le - Justice League/ You - Justice League/ Young Ju - Justice League/ Young Justice

Once the change was completed the enter key was clicked. Once it was complete his fingers lost their golden tint. The boy looked at the screen seeing it loading. "I already clicked enter?" he questioned but just shrugged it off. The next screen brought pure excitement to him.

"PICK YOUR SKILLS, POWERS & ABILITIES" 

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the search and put it in Sukuna Ryomen. As he searched him a pop up appeared on his phone 

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO INPUT THIS CHARACTERS SKILLS, POWERS & ABILITIES?"

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant (A/N TO Learn More): Sukuna is an extremely skilled and powerful close-quarters fighter. He is shown overwhelming Megumi with powerful physical strikes alone. Sukuna can unite his cursed technique and his hand-to-hand prowess, making him an extremely difficult opponent to overwhelm in battle.