- The magic of the earth -

Start from the beginning

 "OH NO!" The girl shouted "I'LL ARRIVE LATE TO WORK!"

 She jumped out of bed as fast she could to arrive in her closet, pulled out of the closet a brownuniform with a white maid waiter apron and a name badge with her name "Phoebe".

 She picked up her long hair in a ponytail at the top of her head, hurried into the kitchen area topick up her keys, puts the keys in a small black handbag and ran straight to the exit.

"I wish have wings at this moment..." The girl thought as hs e closed her door.

 After some time, the girl walked through the streets of the city until arriving at a cafeteriadowntown; there she will maked orders for various snacks and drinks that was served thecustomers until the closing time, how every day.

That day, while cleaning the tables, she noticed that a client forgot his newspaper of the day onthe table where he had sat in the cafeteria. Since no one would come back to pick it up, Phoebedecided to take a look at his articles.

 "Tonight in Gardenia, you will see a great meteor shower" 

"Great!" said the pink- haired girl "I'll prepare my telescope after work"

 That same day, Roxy had helped her father at the fruti music bar before leaving for Alfea. Butfirst he had to meet with the fairy that Faragonda had mentioned, so that they would arrivetogether on their first day.

 "WINX BELIEVIX!" The girl Exclaimed, transforming her oufit and getting a pair of huge brightwings on her back that would help her fly to the outskirts of Gardenia, where a girl with longcurved orange hair was waiting for her; Something told she it was her.

 "Hello, you must be Serena, right?" the fairy asked. 

"That's right, are you Roxy?"

"Yes,sorry if I made you wait" Roxy said with a smile, returning to her casual outfit, the girl quicklyopened a magical portal that gave off white light and being the fairy of animals, small whitebutterflies were detached from the portal

 "I'm just little nervous, but i'll be fine" Serena's replied.

 That said, the two fairies entered the portal, losing themselves in that magical light that wouldlead to his school, Alfea, the best school for fairies located in the world of Magix in the magicaldimension.

There was still time for the evening's fall, while in the dungeons of the castle of Tir Nan Og,three young fairies were in a magic cell having been sentenced by Nebula, the new queen andher former comrade.

 "You still have the opportunity to retract" Nebula appeared suddenly in front of the door "havechanged your mind?"

 "Of course not Nebula," The black haired -fairy replied. "you have surrended completely to thedeeds done by the wizards of the circle towards us, YOUR SISTERS!"