Chapter 8 - Truth O'dair

"Who wants to start?" Asks Finnick.

"I do." Says Johanna. We all sit in a circle and Jo spins the bottle.

'Please don't land on me, please don't land on me, plea...'

"Brainless!"

'Crap!'

"Truth or dare?" Jo asks.

This is bad. If I choose truth she's gonna make me confess my feelings for Peeta. But if I say dare she's gonna dare me to do some couple-y stuff with Peeta.

"Dare?" Why did I say that?

She smirks evilly and says "I dare you to strip to your underwear and sit on the lap of your crush. If he's not here you got to send him a picture of you like that."

I give her an evil eye and strip to my underwear and before I can think it through I'm sitting on Peeta's lap.

He seems surprised at first but then he wraps his arms around my waist.

I then spin the bottle and it land on Finnick.

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth." He says.

"Have you and Annie done it?"

"Maybeeee....."

Right now everyone is laughing and Annie and Finnick are blushing so hard that makes me laugh even harder.

Once we stop laughing Finnick spins the bottle and it land on Peeta. Oh boy.

"Truth or dare." Finnick asks.

"Truth?" Peeta says more as a question than as a statement.

"Do you have a crush? If so who is she?"

"Can I change to dare?"

"Sure. I dare you to answer that question."

"Fine." He takes a deep breath while I think 'this is it I'm gonna know who is Peeta in love with. Yay heartbreake! (Note the sarcasm)'.

Then Peeta says "I do have a crush and her name is katnisseverdeen."

I didn't get her name but it kind of sounded like mine. Could it be...?

"What's her name again?" Says Finnick with a smirk.

"Katniss Everdeen." He says.

That b... wait! What?!

"Wait! What?!" I ask.

"Ugh! Brainless! You. Are. Lover boy's. Crush!" Says Johanna.

I look at Peeta who is bright red by now and do something I didn't know I had the courage to do. I kiss him full on the lips which takes him by surprise because it takes like 2 seconds for him to kiss back. The kiss deepens when he runs his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accept. So the kiss turns French.

It took Cato and Jo to break us apart.

"Who wants some water?" Peeta asks. Everyone takes the offer.

"Katniss would you mind helping me?" He asks sweetly.

"Not at all." I say.

Once we enter the kitchen Peeta says "Katniss?"

"Yeah?"

"W-would y-you do m-me the honor o-of becoming my g-girlfriend?" He asks nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I smile and say "I would love to."

And with that we kiss again. When we brake apart Peeta says that we better get the group some water before they come and get it themselves.

We walk back hand in hand and give the waters away.

Then Glimmer squeals and says "When did THAT happen?" Pointing to our hands.

"Few minutes ago." I reply.

The rest of the night is spent watching movies and cuddle with our couples.