Introduction- Sam Aathav

The sky, mid-afternoon, a beautiful canvas graced with sky blues and pure milky whites. The blue in the depths beyond and the smooth, rounded, sugary sweet clouds in the foreground; Sam's day were made to be like this.

As you all guess this boy is not a morning person. Pubg, Clash of the Titans are the only time pass for him since he completed his studies in Loyala College, Tanjavoor for Bachelor in Digital & Musical. When even the ghosts in deep sleep , he will be the night owl. When the light of dawn seeped into his room , he covered up his sheet and continue sleeps. In short, afternoon is morning for him.

Yes, Sam Aathav a 24 years old happy go lucky man

Yes, Sam Aathav a 24 years old happy go lucky man. A person who have never feel sad about his future only focus on his present life. He is such a good vibe. Wherever he goes , he will find friends everywhere . Since Sam is very extrovert and overtly expressive person people likes to build a friendship bond with him. He aren't as likely to dwell on problems.While he experience difficulties and troubles like anyone else, he are often more able to let it roll off his backs. As I said , he is happy go lucky man. Sam also a person who never go fall on people so easily , I swear. But , once he liked someone he will never let the person step out from his life. Such a gem of person he is. What about his passion? Yes, Music is his only passion since small. He can even sleep with empty stomach, but will never sleep without his music.Music is literally everything for him. In short, music is his only life, goal , dream.Becoming an Independent Musician the only dream of him and this talented  guy have  a small mini band called ' The Fun-tastic Four'. (Will introduce his holy terror gang in the upcoming episodes).

Sam Pov:

As usual , I was still on my bed  even after ,sun hitting my face, my phone alarm rings for  more than 50 times. Thank god , my phone is just an object and it couldn't talk. Somehow its still morning and I slept off back. Finally , manage to wake up after a voice calling my name from  outside of my room. Yes, its my dad Aathav Xavier. The person who took care of me and my younger brother , Vino Aathav .
Since after my mom passed away due to an heart attack he is the one who been carries a big responsibility on his shoulder for the past 4 years. Yes, he is the pillar of the family for now.  And guess what I have a special mention here, there is a person after my mom, my Patti ,my Uyir.

As I realized no one can replace a mother place . My mother is the most important person in my life and the most powerful, strong individual I know. She is very beautiful and has the kindest eyes that I have ever seen. She not only worked hard to ensure that me and my younger brother had a good upbringing, but was also very strict and often punished us whenever we went wrong. And now , my Paatima had take over the responsibilities,after my mom. In short , I am living a peaceful life with my small family and I really wish it continues forever.

Life is like a road trip ,enjoy each and everything about it and don't carry too much of luggage.

To be continued...🌼

Special note: Thank you so much for your support guys❤It's so overwhelming receives loves from you guys. It means alot. I promise , will never disappoint you all😌.