prologue

Scene starts from laksh don't want to get Married of his father's choice.but he came to see for his maa.ragu came there bending her head down being shy.laksh look her but he don't want to marry shy,introvert girl.but engagement happens.same like in serial swara came and stop the engagement telling about laksh's bad behaviour and habits.but engagement did not stops.

Nxt day:

Ragu went to market that time neil and arjun stand their waiting for laksh and sanskar.here sanky is not mad.he came to india today from abroad.he directly went to meet his brother and his friends.he don't know abt the girl seen for laksh.sanskar also came there.they three were waiting for laksh.that time ragu went to market.

Sanky:so guyz one min we will have challenge.

Neil:wats that.

Sanky:till laksh came we will complete this challenge.and the challenge is we should impress the girl and we should make her accept for the date.and i will chose the girl.

Three boys were looking around.that time one girl came in their view beautifully and gorgeous.

Sanky:that girl in blue anarkali.

That girl is none other than our ragu.first neil went to her.

Neil:he whistle and stop everyone.he got bouquet and went to ragu and sit in his knees.i dont know this will happen this much earlier in my life.i know this is fast but still u killed me with ur beauty.will u be my date tomorrow.

Ragu:tomorrow date is 27.

Neil:haan kya.

Ragu:what u ask date ryt.

Neil:became shocked.his friends were laughing loudly.next arjun came to ragu and neil went.

Arjun:hi I'm arjun actually i like u so much can we be friends.

Ragu:no

Arjun:but why.

Ragu:simple i don't believe boys.

Arjun:r u sure.

Ragu:yes.

All girls were watching her with jealous as handsome guyz were talking with the behenji leaving modern girls.

Nxt sanskar came and asked:

Sanskar: hlo my name is sanskar naam tho suna hi hoga.

Ragu:sry no.i did not hear any  name like this.

Sanskar:enough u cant do this.

Ragu:wt I'm doing.

Sanskar:aap aisa bezzathi nahi karna chahiye hame.

Ragu:is it.

Sanskar:yeah.

Ragu:then wt u guyz r doing is crct.

Sanskar:wt did we do.

Ragu:i hear everything u guyz talked abt me.dont play with girls emotions.all boys r same know only to hurt girls.ur mom is also a women ryt or if u have sister she is also a girl ryt.respect girls.

That time even neil and arjun also came and bend their head down in guilty.

Arjun:actually we r sry.we will not do this again.

Ragu:fine.

Neil:actually now we r genuinely asking can we be friends.

Ragu:no

Sanskar:why

Ragu:bcoz i still did not believe u guyz.thatswhy.

Ragu went away from there.