The Red Dragon 09

Start from the beginning

Raziel felt his heart crushed as he watched Raon crying. How long has he been out? He was months late because he thought, the egg would hatch exactly this year, but he was hatched months earlier.

He slowly lifted up the baby dragon, feeling all his magic becoming empty to his touch which meant that the magic restraints were stronger than it actually looks. Lifting the lightweight Raon, he gave him a less tight embrace taking into consideration his closing wounds and pats him softly in the head.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'll protect you until he comes and take you out of here."

He lulled the baby dragon to sleep as he coldly looked at the cage Raon has been in. His dragon fear might have been seeping out of his body for seconds before he let it low. He clenched his fist and looked at Raon again, reminding him over and over again how he failed to protect his family in his previous life.

Maybe he should get Raon now. But then again, his life would be happier with Cale as he most likely have the biggest chances of survival in this world considering the people that he managed to take to his side. Meanwhile, Raziel  and Euclidean were unknown characters which does not affect the story line even if they die as they were only extras.

Taking him into conclusion to just keep Raon safe the best of his abilities. He's going to take Venion Stan after Raon gets his revenge on that bastard.

There's no more painful torture than being in Euclidean's hands after all.

.

.

.

Years Later...

His cape fluttered in the windy afternoon. His eyes ranged far wide into the mountains as he stood in the end of the cliff.

Those previous wide reptilian eyes still holds its glorified shines but it matured quite a bit yet they still looked innocent and soft as he smiled.

Sixteen years had passed ever since he came into this world and so began the real story line of the novel "Trash of the Count's Family" that he's been anticipating. A sigh escaped his lips before turning around to leave the cliff while another taller man followed behind him wearing a hood.

"Your highness, a letter was sent for you." He spoke, the wind passed through, letting the naked eye see through the hidden light blonde hair and pointy ear from his side, clearly indicating that he was an elven race.

He became Raziel's guard when the boy turned six. His name is Theodore, one of the elite elves belonging to Euclidean's special forces that he assembled to do his bidding when lazy. Since he was the youngest, he was stationed to take care of the redhead dragon prince and be his playmate.

The greatest honor he would carry until his deathbed.

The redhead turned to him. "From who?" He asked.

The elf guard handed him the letter which was sealed with a family seal belonging to his familiar friend.

"Al's sending an invite?" He muttered. It's been three years since his last visit to Roan-- well, in the capital at least as he's been busy keeping Raon in check. The two best of friends had a short stroll in town to catch up what they've been up to. While Alberu was busy solidifying his standing as the crown prince, Raziel had been busy practicing his attribute and learning crown prince duties as well, despite Euclidean saying that he didn't need those useless things.

'Just let the elves do it, they agree whatever you tell them anyway.' As he had phrased it.

But Raziel knew that that's being too much. Although their servant elves never complained, there's still a limit to when you overwork your subjects.