Mick Rory

1. Dry Humping

It had been several weeks since I'd last seen my boyfriend. He was off saving time in the Waverider. I was starting to really get nervous not hearing from him. Usually he called every chance he got so that meant he had either been ridiculously busy or something bad has happened. I tried to keep myself positive as I went on about my day but as the weeks past my heart broke more and more.

Finally after almost 3 months there was a knock on my door. It was the middle of the night so I was asleep when this person decided it was time for a social call. I wrapped my robe around me since I was only wearing one of Mick's shirt and panties. I walked to the front door when another knock sounded. Without thinking I through the door open ready to give who ever it was a piece of my mind but instead a large body crashed into me picking me up off the floor.

I knew from his scent alone it was him. I heard the front door closed his I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my face in his neck. He was here. He came home. He silently carried me back through the apartment to my bedroom. He laid down in the bed keeping me in his arms. I finally pulled myself away from him so I could inspect any damage. He looked okay physically but that didn't mean anything. I moved to take my robe back off tossing it to the floor. When I turned back to him he was kicking out of his jeans.

I instantly climbed over him to straddle his waist. I crashed my lips against his. I missed his warmth. The feeling of his large hands roaming my body as they did now. The intoxicating scent of smoke and whiskey. I started to slowly grind our clothed lower halves together. I just needed him. I needed to feel him come undone below me. I loved how I could make the much larger man squirm.

"(Y/N)" Mick groaned pulling my face back to his.

I moaned against his lips as I grinded myself against him harder. His arms were wrapped tightly around me as his lips fought against mine. I was quick to find his tongue with mine. We were both quickly panting as I continued to move my hips. I wanted him inside me but I didn't want to stop. It had been too long. Too long I haven't seen him. Too long I haven't kissed him. Too long I haven't heard him moan my name. I forced myself to stop. I moved to get up but Mick grabbed me pulling me back to the exact same spot. His large hands guided my hips to move against him again.

"Don't stop (Y/N)." Mick panted.

I did ask he asked pressing down on him as I continued to rub myself against him. I felt like we were teenagers just trying to find a release. There was so much tension in the room. We both just needed to let go. Mick helped me keep my pace. Using his hands to move my hips against him. My head fell back as I felt my orgasm quickly approaching.

"Fuck" I panted as I fisted his shirt.

"Me too" he breathed out.

The tension in me snapped making my hips stutter. Mick held my waist tight as he moved me against him. When he came he growled bucking his hips up into me. I could feel his cum through his now wet boxers. I caught by breath for a few seconds then got up quickly undressing myself completely. Mick removed his boxers using them to wipe himself clean. Once his shirt was off he was pulling me completely against him.

"I missed you." I whispered against his chest.

He chuckled as he ran a hand through my hair.

"God, I missed you too beautiful." He said into my hair.

I smacked him suddenly on his arm causing his to pull back looking down at me with a brow raised. I grabbed him pulling him back to me making him laugh.

"Don't ever do that to me again Rory." I chided.

He softly kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). Next time I'll make sure I call. I didn't realize how long it had been." He said softly.

Instead of saying anything else I just cuddled closer to him. I laid there for a long time just feeling his warmth. Listening to his heart beating. Smelling his scent of smoke and whiskey.