We finally find them at Haunted Mansion.

"Your ears are super cute. I'd wear these on an everyday basis." Michael says, taking them off of Dani's head and putting them on.

"Hold on." Dani pulls out her phone to take a picture. Michael sticks his tongue out and puts two thumbs up. "I'm putting it on Twitter." Michael puts the ears back on Dani and we return to getting in 'The haunted elevator'. After the intro to the haunted mansion, we are put in the doombuggys, which 1. I hate the name of and 2. I had to sit with Luke. The ride starts and I'm already upset about sitting nextt to him.

"Haliee, can we try just for today to pretend?" Luke asks quietly. "Can we pretend to have a civil conversation at least?"

"Fine. Hows your day, Luke? Mine's pretty shitty considering the situationn I'm in right now and considering that I signed something that bonded me with you when I have no desire to be around somebody who broke my heart once and then did it again, but worse. So, hows your day Luke?" I sass, not going to lie. He stays silent, as we both do for the rest of the ride.

After we get off the ride, I look at my phone. Jessica sent me a video, which I stop to watch. I tell everybody to go ahead and I'll catch up. They said they were going to go get something to eat. I sit on a bench and watch the video. It's a man talking about celeb relationships.

"Are our favorite couple Luke Hemmings and Haliee Rodes having trouble in paradise? There has been word of a fight going on between them. I hear they're going to be at Disneyland today. Spot them, send the pictures our way. We always find the scoop on Dish The Scoop."

Scoop reminds me of ice-cream, so piss off whoever this man is. The text below it was from Jessica

Bump up the action. Act like you didn't even remember what happened or I will be feeding you to the dogs xxx

Pfft, like the 'x's add anything loving about it. I go to find the rest of the group at whatever restaurant they were at. Once I text them I figure it out at they're at some outside one. I find them at a table laughing. I decide to bump it up, I don't want to ruin my career. I walk over and sit on Lukes lap.

"I'm pretending I'm very happy because look at this." I smile to everybody. Everbody, including Luke looks at the convo with Jessica.

"Well, okay. We'll play along." Ashton says.

"Yeah, whatever." Calum replies. He's still about the same amount as pissy as I am towards Luke.

"Sorry." Luke whispers towards me, which makes my heart hurt.

"Can't do anything about it." I whisper back.

"What ride is next?" Dani says, changing the subject.

"Pirates of The Caribbean!" Michael says excitedly.

-

It's about 10:00 PM, it's quite dark and quite chilly. We've gone on loads of rides and we're supposed to stay here until closing. We've met tons of fans, which is amazing and we love meeting every one of them. My phone goes off and I can only think it's Jessica. I look and it is.

Jessica-

I've pulled some strings and you all are going on the Toy story ride on loop for a couple times. Just so everybody can see your picture. head over there now.

"Jessica said we have to go to the toy story ride." I say, grabbing Lukes hand in mine.

"Ohhh, fun!" Michael squeals, running hand in hand with Dani towards it.

It doesn't take long to get there and once we do, Luke and I get into a single cart. We start the game and Luke stops and looks at me.

"Please, Haliee. Let me explain." Luke says. I sigh and move to look at him. "Hale, I'm so sorry. I lied because I didn't want to hurt you."

"You hurt me regardless, Luke."

"But, I didn't want to make it worse. I'm sorry. I really am, I'm not just saying that because you found out. I'm 100% genuinely sorry about this. I feel awful. I love you more than anything in the world, Hale."

"Stop, Luke you don't understand what you do to me. You don't understand that when you look at me or touch me or kiss me or talk that I freeze, I get goosebumps, I feel like i'm floating, I feel so in love. I love you so much and that scares me. One of my worst fears is getting hurt and you've done that twice to me. I don't know if I can forgive you this time Luke." I explain.

"Please, Haliee. I love you so much, it hurts sometimes. I don't know how it's possible to love anybody this much. I can't loose you Haliee. I haven't even talked to Camryn since that night almost two years. It was a mistake that I regret so much. I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to start a family and grow old with you Haliee. I never thought I'd find somebody as amazing as you, who's talented and gorgeous and amazing." Luke explains, which makes my heart flutter.

"I love you so much Luke, I really, really do. It's going to take a while to gain my trust again."

"It would be worth it. You always have access to my phone."

"It's going to take a while."

"Wait, you mean you're trying this again?" Luke asks hopefully.

I nod. "Oh, thank god. I've missed you so much." Luke brings me into a hug and gives me a kiss, the kiss that i've missed so much and I never want to let go again.

"I've missed you so much. I love you so much." I don't let him go for a few minutes.

"I really am sorry. Here, look at my phone, you know I'm too lazy to ever delete anything. Look through everything. I promise I haven't talked to her." Luke says, handing me his phone. Not going to lie, I did take it because I was very cautious on what happens.

We completely ignore the ride and I look through his phone. Stupid stuff on there clearly. I go to texts and numbers and the last time she texted him he told her to go away. I feel relieved but also upset with myself for forgiving him. I always do this, I'm weak.

"Luke, I swear if this ever happens again. Mark my words I will not give you another chance, I won't talk to you ever again. Understand?" I say firmly.

"I understand, I understand. God, I've missed you. I love you so much."

"I've missed you too." I smile. He pulls me forward and brings me into another kiss. I've missed this.

We got off the toy story ride after a couple times and met the rest of the group outside to look at the pictures we took on the rides.

"Seriously?" Dani asks, frowning at me.

"What?" I ask. She points to the picture of Luke and I kissing on the ride.

"Really? You forgive to easily."

"Come talk to me." I pull Dani and i away from the group.

"Hale, you can't let him stomp all over you. You forgive to easy. You're so sweet and amazing, he doesn't deserve you." Dani tries to explain.

"Dani, I love him. I can't help myself. He is a good guy, this happened so long ago. He's helped me through so much, Dan. Please give him another chance. I said this is his last chance."

"Fine. Only for you." Dani sighs. We look over towards the rest of the group and Calum looks the most angry. I'm worried for Luke.

-

A/N:

HEY Y'ALL! I KNOW I'M LATE, I HAD A BUSY WEEKEND! But, I'll have another chapter up soon. Also, sorry for the bad ending!