She hesitated for a bit and gave me a disgusted look.
"What do you want?"
"I said right we need to discuss this privately.Let's go to my room."She complied and went to my room with me and then laid down on the bed.

"Dammit you all are the same.No matter how you look you are a pervert inside."

"Huh what are you doing.Even I haven't slept well for the past couple of days.Get up, we have things to discuss."

She had a surprised and kinda sad face.Whats up with this girl? Is she that sad that she didn't get to sleep? Is she a sloth?
"I will protect your secret but I have three conditions.You get it." She just nodded.

"First become my pawn and assist me in class matters.I can guarentee that It will prove beneficial for you if you comply.

Second tell me the reason you are disgusted with boys."

"Why should I spoil my past to you? I don't trust you one bit and even if you blackmail me I won't tell you about it."

"I hope you will tell me when the time comes then."

"And the third one?"

Hmm,let me think "Oh,yeah you were pretty keen on slepping right so-" I said as I approached her .She backed up  till her back was touching the wall.She closed her eyes hoping for the worst and then I put my head on her laps. Plop! " As a punished and my third condition you are going to give me a lap pillow whenever I feel down."

Mmm this nostalgic feeling I missed it so much.I looked at her and she was frozen in her place. She had a kinda sad yet happy expression on her face.

"What happened? were you expecting something else shoplifter chan~"

She snapped out of her daze and gave me an intense glare .She kinda remind me of Horikita.Its been some time since I have seen her.
Meanwhile Horikita sneezed while in her bath.

"What are you doing.Why don't you ask your girlfriend for this kind of stuff. Are you cheating perhaps?"

"To enlighten you, I am not cheating cause I don't have a girlfriend and If I had one then I wouldn't have asked you this.Now pat my head. You can leave after half an hour."she reluctantly agreed for that.

"Ahh fine whatever just don't make me do it often"I slowly opened my eyes to see a surprising scene. She was smiling? Huh,how does this even make sense?

Shoplifter chan tried to leave after half an hour however her legs were sore so she sat normally for some time .I felt a little bad so I asked her for dinner and she agreed. It was 7:30 so we still had time before cerfew so I quickly cooked dinner for two and served it on the table. We both eat silently until I broke the silence.

"Kamuro,what I am about to tell you must be kept confidential for this month ok?"

She looked at me and just nooded.

"Depending on the circumstances we may not receive 100000 points next month so I advice you to save them." 

"How can you be so sure?" 

"I thought you would have noticed them too. The hints placed by the school here and there.Sensei gave us the first hint that we will receive 100000 points this month and then his stressing on the merit part then comes the free items and meals at cafeteria.They all say that we won't receive the same amount of points every month. It may be reveled next month.Also do not shoplift anymore, Saki-chan has her eyes set on you so she might blackmail you at the right moment."

"Wait, wait who is saki-chan and why would she have her eyes set on me?" 

"Sakayanagi Arisu and she has her eyes set on you because of you physique probably"

"Ok I will be extra careful while doing it next time." I just looked straight in her eyes after this reply. Are you out of your mind or are you retarded?

"Oh fine,I won't shoplift anymore happy but you will have to owe me a favour for that"

"Why should I owe you a favour its for your own good." 

"Hmph, then I will just continue doing it then."

"Fine,fine"I agreed since It won't be good if I lost such a valuable pawn.

She got up and washed her dishes an started going towards the door but before that 

"Ayanokōji-kun for my favour.....let me do that more often." She said as the closed the door shut.

Wait did I hear it right? Did she meant she enjoyed giving the lap pillow?Huh.

Seriously I am never gonna understand women.

I turned off the lights  changed to my night wear and went to bed. Haah I maybe able to sleep properly tonight.

.

.

.

So that's for this chapter guys, hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry for the late update I just had some things to do so I couldn't manage my time.There may be inconsistencies but I wll try to update regularly.

Also how what do you think about the ship?I think I am gonna make this a competition for a while since I am conflicted between Nishi and Kamuro. I like both of them so don't know what to do.

Anyways as an and bonus apology for all the kei simps out there here is kei-nyan .

Stay Curious Bye~