"Ah, I'm actually visiting the zoo."

Ok, that's not too far I guess. But she definitely needs an umbrella. As Felix is about to confirm, he receives another request from his sister. "Also! Do you mind bringing me a matcha latte as well? I don't want to buy drinks inside the zoo, it's expensive as heck. So help me grab one from the usual café please~"

"Ugh, you should be grateful that you have a nice, little brother." Felix shakes his head, slightly irritated since he's not exactly in a good mood. But once again, has Felix ever been a bad sibling? Nope.

He turns off his phone and makes his way to the so-called 'usual café', the place where his sister would often go to chill with her friends or do her university work. It's quite close to the apartment at least, so it didn't really bother Felix too much.

And being a good brother he is, he's also familiar with the drink that his sister likes. Sometimes when she has had leftovers, she would bring the drink home and share it with him.

He orders it with the specific sugar level and extra milk, the kind of matcha that Hanseol likes.

Felix pays for the drink but notices how it's actually cheaper than usual. As if the cashier understands the visible confusion in his face, she grabs his attention and points at the digital menu display on top of the bar.

"It's Friday, meaning 10% off for Lattes."

"Oh, that makes sense." Felix chuckles in embarrassment, forgetting that this kind of discount exists—which is one of the main reasons why his sister really loves this place. He then grabs the receipt from the cashier and finds himself a seat, since he knows how long the order might take, considering how crowded the café is.

Felix sits on a table for 4 and goes back to watching the cloudy skies outside. He lays his head onto the platform and heaves a sigh, feeling his eyes a little heavy due to the atmosphere.

Just as he is daydreaming, a loud voice, coming from behind his seat, shocks him to his core.

"How dare you?!" The same, female voice yells, followed by a bang on the table and the utensils clicking. It was so loud that it caught some nearby customers too, though not everyone's attention is directed at the source of the sound.

"I am sorry, but my patience has reached its limit." Felix hears a male's voice, perhaps, responding to the female. "I cannot put up with you anymore."

"What do you mean?! I have my eyes only for you! I care for you more than anyone else and this what I get?! A breakup?!" Her voice raises higher, and Felix leans against his seat to hear better, surprisingly, finding the conversation interesting. 

"That's because..." The male sighs, "The way you express your love doesn't sit right with me. I have not hung out with my best friend in a while since we dated."

"You're still talking about that bitch Lee Hanseol at this point!?"

What the, isn't that my sister's name? Felix's ears perk up—man, he didn't know that his sister has a hater despite not being a famous person. Well, it could be a different Hanseol though. He tries to think positively, not wanting to get into someone's drama.

"Did you just—?" Just like Felix, that man sounds disappointed as heck. "I know you dislike my best friend, but isn't calling her 'a bitch' too much, especially if she has always been respectful towards our relationship?"

Yes man. Go tell her that. Please slap her if you need to. Felix nods. Though not knowing who the heck that man is, he would still side with him, even if that Hanseol isn't his sister.