"Oh shit, they are about to wake up."

I tried to pretend that I was asleep, but of course I did a terrible job since I kept on peeking and squinting to see who woke up.

Thankfully they didn't notice me, but unfortunately, they weren't like me. Instead of carefully and quietly navigating his way around, he started screaming.

He Woke Everyone Up!

_______________________________

Why can't these people just calm down, screaming won't do jack shit for them.

After five more minutes of screaming, punching, and banging on the elevator cage, everyone settled down. I don't really feel like getting up, but then again if i don't i'll look suspicious. Eventually everyone in the elevator finally noticed me, and all of their attention was suddenly directed onto me.

Hundreds of eyes staring at me.

Eventually some guy gathered up the courage and came up to me. The boy is pretty short. hHe has hazel hair, and heterocromia, yellow and purple.

He also had a strange marking on the side of his cheek, it kinda looked like a swirl but as a rectangle. He also had colorful goggles that he wore on his head, they contained lime green, baby blue, and violet patterns and colors.

He started approaching me. And instead of lightly tapping me on the shoulder or kindly shaking me. He grabbed a nearby stick and started poking me in the stomach.

_______________________________

"Bitch don't touch me!"

Was my first response, and he immediately backed away.

Most of the people in the elevator started giggling, because they found it amusing.

"S-Sorry"

The guy croaked as he tried to assemble the courage to help me up. I thought about slapping his hand and getting up myself, but harming this boy probably isn't the best way to go, who knows how long I'll have to stay here with him. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Sorry about that"

He quietly said as all the other people started circling us. The boy was visibly nervous.

".. uum, uh. Hey, what's your name?" He asked.

I guess he didn't want to make enemies either so he was trying to start a conversation with me.

I thought about it for a while, and came to the conclusion. I don't know my labeled name.

"I don't know my name." I said sturdily and not proudly.

"What kind of person doesn't even know their own name?"

The boy responded sarcastically.

I could hear a few chuckles from the others.

"Well, Mr know-it-all"

I sassily responded.

"Do you remember your name?"

"Of course I do"

He replies with pride.

I raise an eyebrow in aprovement, I honestly doubt he does.

"My name is, My name is... Is.."

He pauses for a moment, gathering his thoughts and words.

"I-I can't remember my own name"

The elevator goes silent. I guess everyone has come to the realization. They can't remember their own names, past lives, or anything about them. I guess everyone else is in the same sinking boat as me. But unlike me, they once again start to panic.