𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄

trained assassin -- chapter vii-------------------

-------------------

--- "ALL RIGHT, WHO ATE ALL THE FUCKING EMPANADAS?" Flag asks finally finishing his own serving. "Sorry. The beef is pretty good." Jackie jokingly apologizes, standing beside Peacemaker, wiping the empanada crumbs off of her hands with her pants. "Mine was very good," Bloodsport says, "I had the chicken." He finished. This was their first meal since starting the whole mission. "Wish we had more. I'm still hungry." Jackie spoke, rubbing her stomach.

"All right, here's the deal. We fail the mission, you die." Flag says, circling the Thinker. "We find out any information you give us is false, you die." Bloodsport also ordered. "If we find out you have personalized license plates, you die." Harley said. "What, no." Said Flag.

"If you mismatch blacks, you die." Harley said again. "No." Said Flag.

"If you cough without covering your mouth-"

"Harley." Flag says, stopping her, "Those last three aren't things. Although, probably don't need to say this, but that isn't an open invitation for you to cough without covering your mouth." Jackie snickered under her breath with her elbow rested on Peacemaker's shoulder not being able to keep serious.

"All right, we're gonna need you to drive the minibus, with all of us inside, past the guards at the front gate." Bloodsport directed.

"Once through the gate, we'll use you to get through the retinal scanner." Rick says.

"There are security cameras everywhere." the Thinker says. "They're being dealt with." Cleo spoke up, petting Sebastian whilst sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

"We'll neutralize the soldiers there, enter." Flag ordered. "Once we're inside, we separate into teams." says Bloodsport.

"I am walking back and forth." Harley says. "Okay. You're gonna lead me, Ratcatcher 2 and Jackie to Project Starfish." Flag says.

"I'm going with you 'cause I don't trust this guy." Peacemaker suggested. "No, no, no, you're coming with me. Our munitions expertise are needed to place the explosives, starting at the first floor, going all the way to the top. Once we're clear, we blow the tits off that thing, and go home." Bloodsport says, observing the building.

"And by home you mean back to prison." Says Jackie, smirking sarcastically.

"This is suicide." The Thinker says.

"Well, that's kind of our thing." Said Flag

"Yeah." Krill chimed in.