KABANATA 82

Kabanata 82

■Me■

"What?"

Nilingon nya ako ng marinig ang gulat kong boses.

"Why are you surprise again? Don't tell me you like him?" Nginisian nya ako

"N-No way!It's not like that." Nahiga ako ulit.

"Yeah. Your right. But if you like him, he wont like you back. That man is crazy in love with her" sabi nya pa.

"T-there's no way I'll like that guy" utal na tanggi ko.

"Eh bat ka nauutal?" Nakangising tanong nya.

Shit! Hindi ko din alam! And why the heck am I curious about this girl?!

"I'm telling you I don't like him" tanggi ko ulit.

"Ah whatever~" tinignan nya ako na para bang nang aasar sya.

"Anywaysss. Tell me how did you know to fight?!" Pag iiba nya ng topic.

Why is she so talkative? Nakalimutan nya na ba kung anong klaseng relasyon meron kami?

"Why do you want to know?"

"Can't I just ask a question without you asking a question again and again? What's wrong with your brain?" Tila ba inis na aniya

Hindi ako sumagot.

"Okay fine! I was just curious and you look c-cool earlier so....j-just tell me okay!" Inismiran nya ako

"Can we sleep already?" Sabi ko para mas lalo syang mainis.

Kita ko ang pag irap nya sa ere.

"Urrrgh! Just tell me the reason first! "

Tumawa ako.

"Alright. I started to know how to fight when I was still a kid. Around 10 years old I think? And I'm was an athlete in my previous school " kwento ko

"What sport did you belong?"

"Boxing club"

"Woaah~ You know how to do a jab?"

Tumango ako.

[A/N: Jab is a quick , sharp blow specially with a fist.]

"Then why didn't you use it earlier when you fought those bastards?"

"I hate using my boxing skills outside the school" matamang sagot ko.

"Your somewhat responsible huh." tumawa sya.

"If you are a boxer, how the heck are you good in kicking? Did you do kick boxing too? "

"No. I practice taekwondo in the past. But I also tried doing kickboxing but It only last for almost two months"

"Is that so?"

I think she's enjoying this conversation but I am so sleepy that I can't really focus in the topic.

"Are you a infighter or outfighter?"

"Infighter"

"Can you show me how to do a jab?"

"I'll show it to you next time."

"Tsk! Okay fine!" I can already see her pouting.

"Why did you learn those kind of thing?"

"Hmm? When I was a kid. I got kidnapped so my parents teached me how to fight"

"What do you mean? Who's stupid enough to kidnap you? Are you some kind of big time for them to kidnap you?" Rinig ko ang pag tawa nya.