She looked me up and down before stepping aside allowing me to come in.

"Hey Sis what's up?" My brother said coming down the stairs with Saylah and her diaper bag.

"Oh you know just busting my ass like always." I said taking Saylah.

"Wouldn't have to bust your ass so much if you weren't hoeing around." I heard my mother mumble.

"Well mom remember I'm the result of your hoeing around so don't try and talk down to me." I said glaring at her.

"Alright well I have to go but here's that 30 that Topper owes you." I said handing my brother the cash.

"Thanks sis, um I actually wanted to ask you something." He said pulling me away from my mother.

"What's up?" I asked

"So I did something bad..." he said

"Ok... what did you do?"

"You know that really run down trailer park in the cut like the one with all the white trailers?"He asked bouncing his knee.

"Yea of course, omg what did you do?" I was now getting nervous as well.

"I was hanging out with some people and they took me there and we met this guy... he sold us somethings and we did a few things." He said

"Ok get to the point." I snapped

"I did coke with Rafe." He blurted.

At first I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I should have been mad at him or Rafe.

"Did you do it on your own free will?" I asked him.

"Yea I did bu-" I smacked him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Not only are you doing coke but your doing coke with my ex boyfriend who left me after finding out I was pregnant. This is so fucking stupid. I swear to god you better get clean. There is no way in hell your gonna end up like your dad. Now I need to go." I said before leaving without another word.

I walked out the door and put Saylah in her car seat and drove off to John B's house.

As I pulled up I saw a motorcycle in the drive way.

"Y/n when you walk inside just brace yourself." Kie said running off of the porch.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Just go." She said.

When I walked in the house JJ and John B were sitting on the couch.

"What is going on, who's bike is that out there?" I asked

"See for yourself." JJ said seemingly angry.

I stomped over to my bedroom and opened my door and there stood Rafe.

"What the hell, why is he here?" I yelled out the door.

"Look I-I just came t-to talk I don't want any drama." He said standing up off of my bed.

"Well I don't want to talk, who the fuck let him in?" I yelled again.

"He was here when we got back from surfing." John B said

"Please just let me talk to you." He pleaded.

"And what makes you think you even have the right to talk to me let alone break into my house?" I said

"Please goddamn it Y/n this is serious." He said scratching the back of his neck harshly.

"It was serious when I found out I was pregnant to and you didn't seem to care." I argued.