before.

Y/N grabbed their bag and walked out to their front porch. Y/N checked their watch and looked at their feet. "C'mon.. Where is [name]. She's always late." Y/N said with an angry tone, not wanting to miss the concert. Y/N fixed their socks, until they got a buzz from their phone.

[name] <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey, sorry I'm a bit late.
- I was trying to fix my makeup..

- Hurry up.

- WHATEVER Y/N. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N put their phone back in their pocket and sat down on the stoop of their porch.
They looked up at the sky in awe of how pretty the stars looked.

5 minutes passed, and Y/N was still staring up at the stars. [name] pulled up and honked the horn of her car.

Y/N frantically got up and ran to open the door of the car. They got in the car and placed down their bag. [name] looked at Y/N, and smiled. "Are you ready to go to your DREAM concert?" [name] said teasing them around. "Well duh. Why wouldn't I be excited to do to my favorite singers concert. Also, thank you for taking me and for coming along." Y/N said with a cheery voice. "It's not a problem, I love Doja anyways so it's not a big deal. But you better pay me for gas." [name] giggled.