{AGAAZ} Part 2

SIDHARTH'S POV

Today After the Weekend ka War, the same way she asked me ever so adorably that whether I want to do patch up. I smiled and blushed at her innocent request that too on national television. Yes, I wanted to go back to her and hug her tightly but her words and comparing me as a villain was tearing me apart. Though I have listened it with a smile on my face. but yes, it was a fake smile. I was boiling with anger the moment she said that Villain thing. Does that mean she is happy and not disturbed like me? Does that mean she also used me as a ladder for the game. All the questions were eating up my mind like anything. I badly need a puff. Thinking so, I went towards the Smoking zone. Fagging, I remembered how swiftly, she flipped to Paras! Despite of getting used like a tissue paper. Was Asim correct that she only made me a friend for the game? but why...why the fuck is she affecting me so damn much? Was Aarti and Himanshi correct? that she doesn't worthy enough to be trusted! Did I made any sort of mistake. But fuck how can I ! I already made up mind that I won't be affected and catch any kind of feelings!

POV END

Thinking all these, a distressed Sidharth went outside of the Smoking and lied down on bed thinking about her. Yeah, he was again recalling those incidents. Her calling him a monster or a villain was kind of affecting him alot. That's when, Asim and Himanshi started speaking to Sidharth. Moreover He was not at all liking the way Vishal was talking with Shehnaz. Yes, He knows he is sort of possessive towards her but he always named his those instincts as protectiveness. It was all dark, Sleep was far away from his eyes. He was again thinking something closing his eyes. But Sana's giggles and vishal and her banters were all witnessed by him. Yet he chose to ignore those. Finally, It was morning When the Alarm song played. Sidharth woke up and went to the Wash area, only to see his chirpy Sana dancing around. He smirked a little not wanting to get noticed by the camera. He sat on a small bin bag observing every move of hers. but the scene of Vishal dancing with her was enough to boil his blood.

Sidharth was roaming inside the house when he noticed her sitting with Paras, Mahira and the gang. Well, most importantly Rashami, who was his biggest Antagonist. HE always used to grow more anxious whenever She used to hang out Rashami and Devoleena. He was upset and wanted to show his dissatisfaction towards her, but keeping quiet he continued doing his duties. Finally, It was Three past thirty when the big boss announced them to gather in the living room. All were again quarreling as soon as Paras finished reading the task letter. Only two were sitting quietly, Sana who was hearing everything calmly while Sidharth was staring at her with all the love. HE would be lying if he doesn't accept that he was longing fore her attention. The pain, longingness was quite reflecting in his Eyes. Finally the task started, all of them were performing the task when Shehnaz and vikas Phathak a.k.a Bhau was laughing on some random conversation. While One Person was continuosly staring well literally peering at her smilingly. Feeling his gaze, She looked up smiling. When they had a intense eyelock for few seconds. It was her who broke the eye contact and again concentrated on the conversation. Shehnaz badly now wants to go back to him, her home, her friend, her safe zone. SHe was sitting with Khesari when Shefali entered the glass room, She looked at her and said.

" Yeh gharwalon ke sadasyo ko dekh kar mera sar dukh raha hain", she said in a cute way when shefali interrupted her, " Kon Sar dard de raha hain tereko?". She looked down for a minute and said, " Mera.. mera na.. Sidharth ki yaad aa rahi hain! ". Hearing her Shefali immediately said, " Toh Jaa.. Jaake baat kar! dekh leta hain udhar akele! maine toh bola tha tereko...." being over enthusiastic. " Mereko, darr lagta Hain Usse!" She said in a defeated tone, While Shefali again interrupted, " kya karega ? woh marega tereko ? ". She nodded when this time Khesari spoke up, " Tu toh kal hi bol rahi thi! ki tu dusmani ke bhi layak nahi hain!", Shefali agreeing on Khesari's statement continued, "Haan! Tune hi bola! tu hi ungli karti hain! ki abhi main dushmani dikhaungi! Welcome to biggboss", Sana immediately interrupted in a low voice but it was audible enough for both of them "tujhe kya lagta hain"? main dil se bolti hoon yeh saari cheeze!". " Toh fir tu miss karti hain toh jaake baat kar na!", said Shefali in a quite desperate manner. " Pata hain mujhe kitna dukh lag raha hain! ki woh bimaar hain toh!" Sana mumbled. " Nahi but ab thik hain woh..bilkul theek hain" she again poked her nose. " baithna thodi der!", hearing that shefali obliged to her statement and sat down on the threshold of the glass room. She again insisted her, " jaa jaake baat kar!" when this time, Sana desenting on her continuos request and said playing with her fingers," But I miss him! Tabhi mera sar dukhta hain". " kyuki Zyada sochti hain?", Shefali asked trying to share her pain . " kyuki Woh mere saath jaise baat karta tha na! Woh samajhta tha, Attention deta tha meko!", She said with a heavy heart.

" All I can say you is Raita tumhi ne Phelaya hain hain ...Tumhi Ko Sametna Padega! Nahi...Meko darr lagta hain, Toh I said you have got to keep trying." Shefali said to Sidharth who was lazing on the bed listening the conversation quiet eagerly.

"Darr Lagta hain..kya hain..matlab main maara waara hain kya kabhi...", he cluelessly asked Shefali. "Pata nahi, tu hain hi Khadoos Saala!" , she said.

SIDHARTH'S POV

The moment Shefali said, I was clueless. Now this was a new thing! Yeah I knew she told that she's Scared of me once when we were back in the Jail. That time I thought maybe she is joking to make my mood lighter. But Is She really Scared of me ? I was thinking when Aarti informed me that, how badly she wants me to talk to her. It means she is getting affected too. After the Gathering, I was lying down on my Bed, When Shehnaz Came with a Flower stick and Kept it on her side of the bed, Seeing her I bursted into laughing. I quickly covered my face to hide my laughing face while I was still laughing like anything under the quilt on her Innocent efforts. Soon she kept things like Slippers in the ground. Finally when she came and put the Birds on the table and was about to turn Around, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her making her fall on my chest. Rubbing her Back, She was giggling. I was feeling my long lost peace the moment she came into my chest.

POV END

He laughed and pulled her yet again on his chest. As if he was hiding his precious dear life from the cruel world. Indeed it was the 'Agaaz', The beginning of their Beautiful and precious, pure relationship

THE END
.

.
Do Dm your request for os. Let me know what kind of shots you want next, I will surely write it up. This shot was for Sameerss my dear friend ❤️.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️