Simon x Female Reader

like i said in the josh chapter you're already dating Simon in this and that's how the next few chapters will prob be. Ok yeah lessgo.

SIMONS POV:

I was so bored. I was scrolling on instagram when i saw something. A concert of my favorite band was down the block. I smiled widely and quickly opened the app text. I quickly texted my girlfriend, Y/N. "HEY BEAUTIFUL. DO YOU WANAN GO TO A NIRVANA CONVERT W/ ME?!?" I quickly texted. I saw Y/N view the text then she began typing. "SURE I SAW UT ON INSTA. AT 6PM RIFHT?!?" She texted. I smiled even wider. "YES, SEE YOU THEN?!?" I texted quickly "YES SEE YOU THEN BABE!" "SEE YA BABY." I quickly texted. I smiled and ran to my closet. ai threw my favorite nirvana shirt out on the bed, along with baggy ripped jeans, a belt, necklaces, rings, and bracelets. It was already 5 so i had some time. I put my outfit on and went on my phone.

Y/NS POV:

I threw a nirvana shirt which me and simon both own. He says it's his fave because we match so i think he's wearing it too. I put on some kinda baggy ripped jeans, fishnets, necklaces, rings, bracelets, that one type of glasses which have lines in them- please tell me you know what i mean, a black headband, a mossy green satchel, an extra pair of glasses for simon which i put in my bag, and i put some extra lip gloss, eyeliner, and blush in my bag, and i also put some deodorant because concerts are nasty.

It was already around 5:20 so i just went on my phone until it was 5:45. I saw Simons car pull up in front of my house. I held up a 1 to the window as a sign for 'give me a minute." I quickly ran to the kitchen and threw 2 cans of cokes, 2 water bottles, a bag of chips, and some cookies into my bag. My bag is fucking huge for people who didn't know. Then i ran out into his car. Simon had a dark teal convertible. It was used when he bought it as he didn't a have a lot of money since his family used all the money they had on his brothers hospitals bills when he... OD. Simon only had enough as he sealed some dr0gas. I opened the door and sat on his beige leather seats.

"OH WERE MATCHING!" I screamed happily as i kissed him. He threw his hands over my shoulder. "YEAH!" He screamed back. I quickly pulled out the sunglasses i brought him. "AND HERE SO WERE REALLY MATCHING!" I screamed once more. Simon picked them up. He quickly kissed me. "I love you, Y/N." He said. I could tell he was serious. I mean obviously but we were just joking around and now he's being all serious. "I love you too, Simon." I said as I blushed. I quickly pecked his cheeks as he began driving.

Once we arrived at the concert we gave each other a kiss. He put his glasses on and smiled cutely. We went inside after handing the body guard out tickets. We went towards the back. It was kinda a shitty cheaper concert. It was held close to an alley way and you could tell the budget was 20 bucks. Obviously me and simon didn't mind as it was our favorite band.

The concert began. They played around 40 songs before the concert ended- some were replayed. Me and Simon were exhausted and we had drank all of our drinks except a few sips of water. There was a few chips left in the bag.

We sat in his car and he drove towards my house. We entered my room and i threw myself on my bed- not even bothering to change clothes. Simon crawled into bed and laid next to me, cuddling me. He threw his arm around my waist and cuddled his face into my neck. We both fell asleep quickly.