Simon x female READER

ok so this is a cute short fluff and also comedy where i use y/n for the first time in my life and It's where y/n and Simon are already dating. This is gonna be short because I just wanna write and this came into mind and now i need to write it before I forget. Also sorry if this isn't like my normal writing I wanted to try something different. OK ENJOY

Y/NS POV:

It was a nice sunny Thursday. The warm air was moving my hair so lightly I could barely tell it was happening and the warm sunlight was hitting my right cheek. I was extremely bored, currently just watching television and bopping my head to the distant music coming from my radio. Suddenly I sparked up in my seat, a mischievous grin spreading rapidly onto my face. I had just came up with the greatest idea, I was going to scare my boyfriend.

I got up from the grey fleece couch and turned off the television. I sprinted to my bedroom, and closed the door behind me. I changed out of my pajamas and into a white tank too crop top type thing and some light wash baggy mom jeans, I paired it white a pale green cardigan and some doc martens. I stared at my outfit in the mirror, holding back a smile about how SCRUMPDIDDLYICOUS this outfit was.

I left my room, grabbing a pack of fruit snacks, my keys, and then left my house. I got in my white jeep, plugging the keys in then twisting them. The cars engine shuttered and then began running. I stepped on the gas petal and began driving in the direction of my beautiful boyfriend. I passed about 40 houses on the way to Simons house, passing 15 minutes. I arrived on the same street of his one floor greenish house and I parked a few houses down from his so he doesn't see my car.

He gave me a spare key when we first started dating so i could allow myself in, showing that we trust each other. Of course I gave him my key too so don't worry. I took the keys out of my car, shutting it down. I walked towards his house and unlocked the front door. Faint music was playing, I was too far away to hear what song it was though. I allowed myself in looking around his living room. It was a well lit room, with 2 small greenish arm chairs sat i front of an old tv- probably from the 90's and a dark wooden table which had the tv remote, a few cigarette butts, and some newspapers.

I walked towards Simons room. His room was at the end of the hallway, he had the biggest room for some reason. On his door was a wood sign "Keep out Dickheads!" carved into it, probably home aid. I realized the music was coming from Simons room and he was playing- Anaconda by Queen Nicki. After a few seconds Simon began rapping along. I had to hold my mouth with my forearm.

"My anaconda don't.. My anaconda don't.. MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS TOU GOT BUNS HUN!" He sand loudly. I was at his cuteness and laughed at his funniness.

I noticed I was getting carried away and I needed to scare him so I came up with a plan. I opened the door silently. Simon was still rapping, his eyes closed, his hand cupped as if it was holding a microphone. I couldn't help to admirer him. His dirty blonde hair bouncing as he moved his body to the best of the song. "Nice voice." I said calmly. He literally jumped and turned to face me. "Holy shit babe! You scared me!" He yelled as He came toward me, his arms spread telling me to hung him. He came over and wrapped both hands around my waist, resting his chin on my head. Then he removed his head and lifted my chin up with his hand. "I love you, Y/N Y/LN" He said as he leaned in. "I love you too, Simon Kalivoda." I said as I leaned in too, kissing him.

Ok that was adorable and i hope you enjoyed. Also i may take a break as my mental health is declining so yeah idk when i'll come out with the next chapter [cry]