✨Chapter 19✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up at 10 am still on face-time with Sam per usual. Sam was sitting at his desk probably editing a video and was focused so he didn't see Y/N wake up. Y/N just laid in her bed scrolling through Twitter for a bit still on face-time, she switched back to see Sam still looking at his screen focused. "Good morning good sir," Y/N decided to speak up making Sam look at his screen and smile immediately. "Good morning, you know you should get ready we have to go soon," Sam chuckled looking at Y/N's face turn from confused to surprised. "You are right, I will get up in a second and did you eat breakfast?" Y/N asked looking at Sam and smiling.

This was a routine for them at this point, waking up to each other face but they wished they had each other in their arms, saying good morning and talking each other their plans for the day then making sure the other ate something before leaving to do something and then going on as normal and if Saturdays heading to a place to meet-up or Y/N going to Sam's house. "I did eat breakfast don't worry, you should get up otherwise they will be mad we were late and we only have like one and a half hours left," Sam said looking at the time, Y/N and Sam were supposed to be at SapNap's house by 12:30 so Sam was right Y/N only had an hour and a half to get ready and go pick up Sam then start heading to SapNap's house so they can be there before 12:30. "You are right, I am going to get up and be ready by 12:10 I will come to pick you up," 
"Alright, also don't forget to eat something in the rush," Y/N smiled at Sam and waved ending the call.

Y/N put her phone down taking it off charging and got up to get ready. Y/N wasn't planning on doing any make-up except eyeliner and mascara because it would take longer and she knew none of them would judge her. Y/N got ready for the day quickly because she had to pick up Sam that was a ten-minute drive then drive to SapNap's house which was a 30-minute drive from. Y/N decided on letting her hair down and walked out of her room to see Liz sitting on the sofa scrolling through her phone looking kinda sad. This made Y/N worry that there was something wrong so Y/N walked over to sit beside Liz and asked her. "Hey Liz, what's wrong?" Liz looked up from her phone to look at Y/N and smiled sadly. "Don't worry Y/N, it's kinda stupid but I am just a little down because George can't call me," Liz replied.

"Why can't he call you?" Y/N was trying not to get Liz suspicious and she knew if she didn't ask it would make Liz think something is up and Y/N wanted to know what excuse did George give to Liz. "Well because he says he will be busy with family stuff this week because his family came to visit him," Liz replied and Y/N thought to herself He really couldn't find a better excuse Huh? 
"I am sure he will call you as soon as he can Liz don't worry," Y/N made a mental note to tell George to call Liz even if for a little bit. "Well anyway, where are you headed and eat something before going," Liz said smiling. "Don't worry I will and I am going with Sam to buy some things to decorate his house better," Y/N said walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a pop tart, and deciding to get coffee on her way. "Alright, I am going to stream and be careful," Liz said getting up to go to her room and Y/N walked to her room to grab things she needed.

Y/N felt bad for lying to Liz but she kept reassuring herself that the surprise would make up for it speaking of the surprise they only had 4 more days to keep this secret. Y/N had everything planned with the boys, the plan was that the day of Liz's birthday Y/N would take Liz out for breakfast and keep her out of the apartment for the rest of the day so the boys could decorate, and then Y/N would come home with Liz and the boys would surprise her. Y/N had Liz's gift ready and she was sure Liz was going to love it because well she just knew.