The promised land that can't be found

I was born as a free wind, longing for a land where I belong. The elder told me about thousands of lands she had met, made me wanting for my own land. I went on seeking when I was old enough, full of hope. But the elder didn't warn me about forbidden lands... until I discovered myself.

I failed many times and wounded myself but I never gave up. I believed that I wouldn't wrong anymore. How naïve I was, right?

You were a land that people wanted to reach for. I managed to meet you when no one was there. You liked how my breeze blown on your land, you liked how we being together and everyone around us thought we were a made-in-heaven couple.

But I was wrong, so were they.

One reached you when you became well-known. And more following. I knew those, but I didn't warn you because I thought things would be all right. Then, all I could do was leaving your side. They contaminated you, I was no longer be your favorite. I couldn't cool you like I used to do anymore. You turned your back on me...

I failed again and became miserable...

Will I ever found the promised land that treasure my effort?

Will I wrong again?

I left everything behind, so now, I am nothing. You found me afterwards, asking me to return but what was the point of it? I saw no sincerely in your words, I couldn't let myself being harm again. What can I do now? I have no place to go, no one to trust...

What should I do? Will you answer me?...