𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒

anyone that can help
me find transcripts of
season 4 of My Hero, please
inbox me the link or something
I want to be a little more
accurate with the lines and
with who said what.....

don't forget to comment
and vote. please don't be a
ghost reader.

happy reading!

       "This is where I used to come to clear my mind." Aizawa said, directing her into the campus' botanical garden. Which was located just three minutes away from Class 1-A's dormitory.

  Though the only source of light was the pale moon, Tomomi could see the vibrant colors of the flowers and other plants everywhere. It was beautiful and it had a little stone bench in the middle of it.

   "This garden was built when this school was built." Aizawa explained as they walked into the garden slowly. "Principal Nezu liked it so much, he decided to keep it. When I was a student, I would come here whenever I was troubled, got into fights or whenever I didn't want to go home."

    "Why didn't you want to go home?" Tomomi asked, suddenly curious about his background but she feared that she was pushing it too far. So she quickly retracted her question."My apologies, Mr. Aizawa, I-"

   "Ara Ara, I'm fine with it, really." He chuckled a little, mocking her a little.

   Tomomi realized that he was teasing her by repeating what she said to him back at the camps and blushed a little.

   "Look, I promised you I wouldn't pry and push you into telling me everything that has happened to you in your family but make no mistake, Miss Todoroki." He said, dying his chuckling down. "Family isn't always blood related.....You have people here that love you and care for you. You don't have to be scared to tell anyone about any problems you have with yourself...we care, too."

   Tomomi looked at him, a little shocked but she suddenly smiled a little. She wanted to hug him but didn't know if she had permission to do so.

   "Permission to hug you, Mr.Aizawa?" She asked, her voice becoming shaky as tears welled up in her bright blue eyes.

   Aizawa smiled at her, pulling her into a gentle hug. She immediately circled her arms around his waist as he pet her hair softly, allowing her to sink into his arms.

   "You don't need to ask, munchkin....you don't need to ask."

      Tomomi decided to wait a little to do the work study. She wanted to focus more on therapy and school. Ever since Aizawa showed her the botanical flower garden behind the school, she started going there to read, clear her mind and/or to study and do her homework.

   During lunch, Tomomi, Momo, and Akira were sitting at their usual booth in the massive cafeteria while Bakugou and Shoto were in the lunch line. She convinced him to let her get her own lunch this time and to worry about himself. He put up a loud fight but in the end, she smacked him over the head for raising his voice at her and that was the end of that.

   "You really don't have to worry about anyone picking on you or bullies, Akira-kun." Momo said, leaning on the palm of her hand. She and Tomomi were talking to him about the entire school again, since he's going to be in Class 1-A soon. "Besides, I don't think anyone would mess with you once they know what your quirk is."

   Akira chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "That's a relief. During middle school, I almost got expelled for figthing."

    "You? Fighting?" Bakugou's voice suddenly interrupted their conversation as he slid into the big circular book right next to Tomomi. "You don't seem like the type to fight anyone."