Bad Batch - Hunter - Good Puppy

Magsimula sa umpisa

It took him a long while, but he finally got in contact with my droid R5 to schedule an appointment. Good thing too. I haven't found any new potential clients.. Cid was of no help either.. R5 beeps to me alerting me that he's arrived at the door. "Let him in R5." Wrapping the black robe around my body tightly, tying the knot tight. Lest I reveal my outfit to him right off the bat. He needs to earn that right.

R5 rolls over to the door. Opening a compartment on his chassis a small metal arm appears. Reaching up it grabs onto the handle, opening the door allowing Hunter to step inside.

Stepping inside he begins to look around my studio/home curiously. "Um.. hello.. again.. Am I on time..?" He's wearing a casual outfit, not his armor sadly.. Just a brown shirt and black pants.

"You're right on schedule. Come in, sit. We must to discuss a few things before we may begin play." Sitting down on my comfy chair I gesture to the couch opposite me.

Hunter nods walking further into the room. Noticing the vast amounts of various colored ropes with varying lengths hanging from the wall.. as well as various paddles and canes... All of my other toys are hidden, lest I scare off any potential clients with my more.. adventurous toys. R5 quickly shuts the door behind him, taking his jacket putting it on a hanger.

Sitting down on the edge of the couch he gulps, thinking more and more about how such a bad an idea this was... But Tech just had to convince him to come.. Saying 'Its a marvelous idea, the act of sexual domination has been scientifically proven to reduce stress. Thr 'Sub' in the scenario will enter a state of mind known as 'Sub Space', allowing them to relax. If you won't go, I will.'

"Alright then. I must let you know, that I'm here for YOU. I'm here to give you an safe environment where you may let go. For however long you book me, you are under my care." R5 rolls over placing a datapad with my contract on the table. "This contract is a non-disclosure agreement... Basically if anybody comes here asking for you or for information about you, I will say that I've never even met you in my life. That is for your safety. Many of my clients prefer it this way."

"I.." Hunter looks at the pen before snatching it up. Holding it in his hand he stares at the Data Pad.. Thinking to himself, 'should I go through with this? I mean.. I can just walk away.. No, Tech said this helps reduce stress.. it's worth a shot.' Writing down his name on the pad he sets it back down on the coffee table, his eyes moving to look into mine.

"There. Now I won't be able to tell anyone anything that happens within these sessions... Now onto play.. What are you here for Hunter? Do you want to be my toy? A Sexual slave? My dog? A piece of furniture? Or just  here to experience some 'Shibari' rope tying." Raising my brow I lean back in the chair, crossing my legs resting my hands in my lap.

"I.. uhm.." Hunter pulls at his shirts collar, a look of nervousness creeping onto his face. "I.. I want to be a.. dog.." Hunter blushes a soft red as he grips onto his knees tightly. His gaze immediately moves to avoid mine, becoming embarrassed at such a thought..

"Alright, you wanna be my good boy?" Smiling as I watch his reaction. Hunter perks up the moment I say it. "I must ask, is there anything important I should know about you? Medically speaking, such as any illnesses like Diabetes. I want you to be safe here. In the event you have an illnesses that requires it to be monitored."

"I um.. I have.. heightened senses.. touch, taste, smell.. all of them are heightened tenfold.. It can become overwhelming.." Scratching the back of his head he clenches his jaw.

"Alright. I can work something out.. Now, any hard no's? I'm certain you've already read the file R5 sent you earlier this week?" The file contained basically says that I won't do anything with.. bodily excretions, such as urine and feces.. But I'm willing to try anything once, if I don't like it.. it goes on the list.