Bad Batch - Hunter - Good Puppy

Start from the beginning

"My name's Hunter, are you close friends with Cid?" Leaning against the counter, keeping his arms crossed.

"Indeed. We're close friends, we've known each other for a long time. She helps me find various clients to work for." Finishing off my drink I sigh, glancing down at the empty glass. Gonna have to wait for Cid to come back to make me another...

"Client's?" Hunter looks at me confused. 'Is she a bounty hunter? What's with the 'Whips' nickname. She a slave trader?'

"Mhm. I'm a dominatrix by trade." Smirking as I rest my head in my hand, watching as the heat rises to his cheeks. How cute.

"Oh.. ahem.. Is it.. an interesting line of.. work?" Hunter coughs into his hand, trying to disguise the blush on his cheeks by turning slightly.

"It's very fun. I enjoy all of my pets.. Sadly.. my favorite puppy died on a job... So I'm afraid I have a free slot that I need filled. I came here tonight to ask Cid to help me."

Cid walks back into the room holding a small black case under her arm. Setting it down on the counter with a soft thud. "Here ya go, your cut." Sliding it over to Hunter, he grabs it from Cid with a nod.

"Cid darling, could you please make me another 'Wet Cunt'?" Tech overhears me, sputtering from across the bar. Aww such a sweet boy, most definitely a virgin.

"Yep, on it Whips." Cid grabs my empty Martini glass, snatching various ingredients as she walks past. Grabbing a large pink fruit from a small basket she shoves it into a juicer. Grabbing the various bottles she pours a bit of each of them into a glass. The fruit is done juicing, so she pours the contents into the glass as well. Plopping the metal shaker into it she shakes it back and fourth with a bored yawn. Grabbing the martini glass she slides the strainer in place. Pouring the glittery pink liquid into it. Grabbing the stem, she walks back over to me setting it down.

"Never heard of that cocktail before." Hunter looks to me with a brow raised.

"It's my personal recipe. I gave it to Cid to add to her secret Regular's menu. It's very delicious." Sliding the pink beverage in front of me I smile to the lizard. "Thank you dear." Sliding her the credits across the counter, she pockets them with a smile. Knowing full well that I'm attempting to hook in another toy. "So, Hunter.. from what I can tell, you're in charge of this.. little group?" Taking a sip of the drink, deliberately allowing a droplet to fall from the corner of my mouth. Scooping it up with my tongue, watching as his eyes follow its movement.

"Yes- Ahem- I'm the team's leader..." Hunter straightens his back looking at me. My necklace com goes off glowing a light red and vibrating softly. Cursing loudly I grab it, looking down at the alert. My droid companion is alerting me to my appointment.. My Wookie client will be expecting me soon.

"Must be a very stressful job hmm? Being in charge of so many people.. Don't you want to let someone else to take over for a little while? Let you.. zone out? Relax?" Raising a brow I pull my card from the middle of my breasts, handing it to him with a smile. Finishing off the remainder of my cocktail I turn in my seat.

Cautiously he takes it from me, gazing over the information. "I'm afraid I must be going now. I have a client I need to... tend to.. Good night.. Hunter." Sliding off the stool I give him a small wave as I make my way out of the bar... All of the other men in his group following me with their eyes.

I know full well he's going to contact me. I could practically see the stress rolling off him in tidal waves.

- One Week Later -