Chapter 4:Arden

The door swung open, revealing a small room with a surgical table in the middle and windows completely covered in black paint. I hear the door slam behind me. I turn around and Dr. Arden grabs me and throws me on the table. I tried to struggle but he was too strong.
I began crying, the hot tears flowing down my face as I scream as he yells at me.

"Be quiet!" he yelled. I then heard a faint whimper coming from one of the doors in his room.

"help me...please. Please help me." I heard a faint cry for help, and he yelled at her to shut up. He then pulled me up, and dragged my body over to the door.

"If you don't listen to me, this will happen to you too." He swung open the door, revealing a woman in her early 30s. But there were 2 things horribly wrong-her face was extremely deformed, almost inhuman. And both of her legs were cut off.

I screamed and tried to make a run for it, and I was able to reach the door. He grabbed my leg, but I almost squealed with joy when I was able to escape his grasp.

I then began running down the long, misty tunnel. I kept looking back, making sure that he was not following me. I then ran into something-or someone-very tall, compared to my 5 foot 2 inches.

I turn to find a tall man wearing black thick lenses glasses. His hair was combed very neatly, he had beautiful large brown eyes, and he had amazing eyebrows and eyelashes.

"Hello ma'am. Are you alright?" He said, as I gazed into his eyes. "Umm, yeah. I guess I'm alright now." I stuttered.

"I just have to get away from Dr.Arden. Please." He looked confused but he eventually took me to his office.

"Miss Taylor is it? Yes ok. My name is Oliver Thredson. Dr.Oliver Thredson. I'm new to Briarcliff." He began to ask me questions about what happened to me and why I was committed. I explained to him how I was accused of killing my wonderful boyfriend.

I also told him that I didn't do it-at least I don't think so. I was completely out of it that day, and I don't know why I would kill him. I do not think it actually happened, but I started believing that I will never find out if I actually did.

He asked me many more questions, about my family, life, anything you could think of. He seemed like a hero to me in this horrible time. I thought that everything was getting better.

Boy would I be wrong.