Chapter 3

"I have no idea what to say."
"Shall we play a game then?" Eddie said everything so confidently, like he knew anything he said would always be right.
"Why not?" Cass said, as she shrugged. "I have nowhere to be." Eddie chuckled.
"I say one thing about myself, but just the subject. Like if I just said Eddie, you would say Cassandra. See, those are our names. Do you get it?"
"I think. I learn as we're going on." This is going to be interesting. They both got themselves situatated and began. Eddie went first.
"Actor"
Cassandra had to think of the subject for a quick second. "Doctor"
"Blue"
"Grey"
"Strawberries"
"Pomegranate"
"Ok. You start it now." Eddie was so excited and happy. Cassandra could not stop smiling at him. She works with boring people and depressed patients every day and she was usually fine with that. It's serious and a good environment for work. But this was completely different and grand. He was full of color and wonder.
"Umm, ok. They might be wierd. Righty."
"Righty"
"20/20 vision"
Eddie laughed at this statement, then looked at Cassaandra to see her reaction to his response.
"Colorblind"
"What?!" She was astonished. He dressed so well. "I don't believe this!"
"It's true. In the words of the Les Miserables fandom, "Grey, the blood of angry men. Grey, the dark of ages past. Grey, the world about to dawn. Grey, the night that ends at last." He sang the whole thing in the most magnificent voice ever. Eddie actually sang so loud that the flight attendant came up to him and told him to lower his voice.
After she left, Eddie said in a high pitched voice, "Excuse me, ma'am. Can you please lower your voice? You may disturb the other passengers."
They both laughed quietly. Cassaandra just now realized that they have been in the air for a while. She couldn't believe how time flies with a stranger.