ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Start from the beginning

"Louis, calm down." - Mitch said.

"No! I'm not doing this again. Not when Harry here is being completely ungrateful with me! Not when I have to pretend to be as egocentric and idiotic as this guy who only cares about himself! What about me? Huh? I'm a freaking person too! I'm not going to take this anymore."

"You're going to fucking do it!" - Harry yelled back.

"No, I'm not." - I said, taking the book out of Harry's bag and sitting down with it in my hands. - "I'm going to sit here and read until we reverse this stupid magic trick."

"What about the show?" - Mitch asked.

"I don't care."

Harry rushed to where I was and took me by the neck of my shirt, lifting me up from the chair.

"Hey, what the fuck!" - Niall said, pushing Harry away from me.

"Guys! This isn't the way to solve this!" - Mitch said, taking Harry and forcing him to sit down.

"Doing these stupid shows isn't either!" - I yelled back.

Harry sent another death look towards me and stood up from his seat, walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Mitch stared at the closed door and sighed.

"I should go get him. But hey, Louis. This is not going to work if both of you don't get along."

"Go tell him that then." - I huffed.

"I will." - He said, sending me one last look and leaving me alone with Niall.

"Can you believe that guy?" - I asked Niall, still irritated. - "He wants me to do his job while he's doing nothing for me."

"Mitch is right, though." - Niall kinda whispered. - "I understand you're mad, Lou. I would be mad too, but I think that both of you need to work together and you'll get out of this mess soon."

"He doesn't care about anything but his career! I can't work with a guy like him." - I said, crossing my arms and turning around, giving my back to Niall.

"Louis, if he is being an asshole, then you have to be the smart one." - Niall said, walking towards me and grabbing my shoulder.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

I quickly stood up, fixing that damn light blue suit the other Harry made me wear, and walked to the door of the dressing room.

When I opened it, I was shocked to find Harry - AKA myself - already standing outside.

"Sorry." - He said sharply, and I could see a smiley Mitch standing behind him.

I nodded slightly and let the both of them inside the dressing room again.

"Are you still going to help me sing your crappy songs?"

He looked up at me, letting out an annoyed laugh.

"Yes."

"Good." - I smiled.

📖✨

The show went surprisingly well with Harry helping me out from backstage.
I didn't get any of the lyrics wrong for once and that night the public was truly amazing.

I guess I was getting used to the feeling of being on stage, and it wasn't all bad.

The love and admiration those fans had towards Harry was something indescribable, and to feel it right there, In his body, trying to take in that all that love was directed to me - well, not me but you get it - it was something out of this world.