𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

'He deserves better, but I don't care anyways.'

Felix nodded his head before lifting the princess into his embrace, bringing her to the Ruby Palace. Seeing them depart from the Imperial Palace, his relaxed expression turned cold.

'Lee Jihye, what am I supposed to do with you?'Anastasius mentioned her real name before she reborn into this world.

He put both of his hands into the pocket, once again glanced at the princess and the knight before walking away, heading back to his room to resume his study on the whole night.

-

'To get straight to the point, I survived. But, the Ruby Palace was thrown into chaos since I wasn't in bed like I should have been.'

'Imagine their surprise when I returned in the arms of the Emperor's royal guard.'

Her nanny, Lilian York, or simply Lily, quickly snatched the princess away from Felix and hugged her tightly with tons of maids following her.

She glared at Felix, who didn't know the situation, as he stepped back from them, respecting their distance.

'The kidnapper!'The maids thought with Athanasia on Lily's embrace.

'I won't help. He left me alone with Claude and Brother Anas' Athanasia thought. She felt like she wanted to kick both of them.

"His Majesty said he would come to visit the princess Athanasia in the near future, along with the Crown Prince."Felix stated.

'Eh?'Everyone thought simultaneously.

The group of maids expressed a scared expression and a happy expression at the same time.

'Are they scared because the Emperor would visit me and they happily wanted to see the Crown Prince at the same time? Is it because of Brother Anas himself?'

Seeing those reactions, Felix slowly walked away from Athanasia and the maids of the Ruby Palace.

'No! No! Wahhhhhh!' Athanasia screamed at herself. 'But life never goes as I planned. My faith is sealed whichever way the Emperor and The Crown Prince want it.'

Lily knelt down to check up on the princess's condition. "Princess, are you hur-"

But, before she could finish her word, Athanasia began to vomit on the ground. Maybe it was because of the desserts she ate earlier with the Emperor and The Crown Prince.

"Princess!"Lily screamed.

'But first, I should empty my stomach'

-

It's currently nighttime. The princess, Athanasia de Alger Obelia, sat on her bed while the blanket was over her head. She scratched out the words on the paper, which it wrote 'Plan A Failed'.

'Plan A: Not getting noticed by Claude and living inside the Ruby Palace until I die.'

'I was too naive. I thought everything would be fine if I was careful'

She groaned at herself, feeling stress on her head. 'How could that simple-looking palace be Claude's and Brother Anas living place?! '

'Ruby Palace is supposed to house the concubines, not the empress. Why is it so close to the Emperor's palace? 'Athanasia thought before she lifted up another paper, revealing the paper B.

(Author: Urrr.....Athanasia. You don't have to think about that heheheheheehe *sweat nervously while recalled some chapter from this fanfiction)

Plan B: Save enough money to escape the palace before I turn 18.

'Ahh.... this is still in the realm of possibility'