Across the locker room, Mikasa stood there leaning again one of the lockers talking to Hitch, who would nod her head occasionally to whatever Mikasa was saying. Mikasa wore a navy blue sleeveless shirt that said "Marely Warriors" across it, to go with that she had on a black tennis skirt.

As always, she looked great. Mikasa could pull of everything she wore, you were totally jealous of that. Mikasa would sometimes look over to you and Annie and flash you a smile. You smiled back at her.

Historia on the other hand was sitting on another bench while Ymir tried talking to her. Historia didn't seem the slightest interested in the conversation, but Ymir would try and try to get through to her.

You felt bad for Ymir because she tried her hardest to get Historia's attention but Historia always blew her off. Historia was just interested in anyone you were talking to. Fan behavior.

A day or so after you vandalized Historia's car, she of course, got another one, which was the same model as the first one. You weren't the slightest surprised at that because her father bought her almost anything she wanted.

——————
6:38 P.M.

Only two games had passed by, and that was Hitch and Mikasa against some other girls from this schooled called Paradis High School. The girls they went up were complete trash, so Hitch and Mikasa ended up winning. You knew from the start that your team would end up winning.

After Mikasa and Hitch were Ymir and Historia. You were not going to lie, they played a pretty good game but then ended up losing by a point in the end. Historia ended up throwing herself a pity party at the end while Ymir comforted her. Anytime this would happen all you would do is ignore it and simply move on.

Now Annie was up, she only played by herself for this game and you were too. Annie looked absolutely fired up, and she was hitting the ball that came to her from left to right. Annie was currently playing against a redhead girl named Petra, she was just as fired up as Annie.

While looking around from the sidelines, you could see a lot of people you knew in the crowd. Armin had been there from the start, but he was mainly going to focus on Annie's game for support. Eren wasn't here yet because he told you he was only coming to your game because he only wanted to see you, and nobody else.

You started getting nervous and your stomach starting hurting. Wanting to throw up was a understatement. All of the yelling, the weather, and the bright lights just made it worse. Apparently you were going against one of the star players at Paradis,  Yelena.

Nanaba chose you to play her because she claimed you had the right skills to take her down, she said she was counting on you. This just made matters worse.

You walked back into the locker room and drank more water, trying to calm down. You splashed cold water onto your face and fanned yourself. Annie's game was almost over and you could tell Annie was going to win.

You eventually calmed down and walked back out, sitting on the side of the court. You sat by Mikasa and she sent you a worried look.

"You okay? You seem like you're about to pass out." Mikasa patted your shoulder.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little more nervous than usual." You smiled.

"Is it because Eren is coming to watch you? He wouldn't stop talking about it, he's pretty excited to see you!"

"Really? Well yeah but also because Nanaba is putting so much on my shoulders."

"You'll be fine, you're one of the best players. I doubt you'll lose."