" you don't need to tell me that " y/n sighed  " when I was little , everyone thought that I was that type of that bourgeois girl because of my high quality dresses and expensive things , and because I had bodyguards picking me up when class ends . My dad certainly was the owner of a train company , but I didn't have that behavior of a rich person . But when I had a good grade , the students assumed that my father payed the teachers and they accused me of cheating . I was rejected because of that..."

" that's so stupid..." shinobu shook her head .
Y/n shrugged " it doesn't matter to me anymore . And it stopped at 5th grade , it could've got worse now "

" there will be always people that judge anyway  " Shinobu twirled one of her black-purple locks around her finger .

" that's for sure . Well , it's better if we get going . When will it start ?  " y/n asked .

" 7pm I think....or probably 8pm..." Shinobu rubbed the back of her head smiling nervously , her friend next to her just rolled her eyes while laughing a little . She started to get used to Shinobu's behavior . But one thing for sure , never make her mad or else , a living nightmare awaits you .

" let's go search nanaba and kanae. Do you have an idea of where they could be ? "

" at the backstage , come , I'll lead the way " Shinobu grabbed y/n's hand and lead her out of the concert room .
The footsteps of the two young girls echoed in the quiet halls . Shinobu seemed sure of where to go , so the h/c haired girl just trusted her .
Arrived in front of a door , Shinobu entred .

" konbanwa ! " she said loudly , gaining the attention of the two other in the room .

Kanae , who was seating in front of a mirror trying to apply some mascara , smiled at both of them then turned to continue her talking with another girl .

This one had dark black hair that reached past her shoulders , blue and purple eyes that looked like diamonds .
Hearing the door closing , she stopped her talking and looked at the new arrivants .

" Shinobu ! " she exclaimed a big smile on her face . She ran toward the girl and jumped in her arms , almost making her lose balance .

" freida ! " shinobu smiled widely " how are you ? "

The person named freida detached herself from the female .

" I'm so excited for tonight ! I'm sure ya'll are going to do well ! " she exclaimed .
" we're going to give it our best ! " kanae hummed still fixing herself .

While the three girls chatted happily , y/n took her sweet time scanning the room . Surely it was small , but it was also clean and good looking . On the left , various clothes and dresses were placed on hangers properly . In the middle , where kanae sat , was a big table with all types of makeup on it , not to mention the huge mirror that was decorated by small lights to give a clear view to the one using it .

The walls were pinch white like snow , a few posters were placed there and there . A special one got the h/c haired girl's attention . The titans in one of their multiple photo shooting . Y/n's heart skipped a beat when her eyes fell on the poster . She felt her breath quicken suddenly .

The four members were posing in a grey background with their group's name written with black letters on the top of the picture . Porco , reiner and the adorable armin were absolutely normal , each one of them in a position that fit them perfectly . The hazel eyed drummer smiled directly at the objectif , hands on his hips . The blonde guitarist stood with his arms crossed and grinned with his white teeth showing , and armin smiled sweetly at the camera holding a peace sign with both of his hands . But the main objectif here , Eren , who was holding a mic in his right hand . But the only thing that triggered the young girl was that we couldn't distinguish his features . A black marker was drawn on his face making it impossible to get a clear view of his face . Y/n felt her blood frozen in her veins . Why would someone do that anyway ?