𝐢𝐢𝐯. 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

~8:58, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, Karasuno High Volleyball Court~

Kageyama's POV

Practice went... Normal, I guess. No one really stood out. Me and Sugawara took turns setting for the team, since we were both setters. He was much more trusted then me by the team. As I sat out on Sugawara's turn to set, I noticed Hinata was pretty good at spiking the sets. Not like I was observing him particularly, of course. Duh.

However, that Libero guy was amazing at recieving. I even caught myself envying him at one point.

Time flew by and before I knew it, practice was over and it was time for the feedback.

We headed over to a black haired adult with glasses and another guy with blond hair pulled back by a headband. The blonde guy stepped forwards and began to speak.

"Hey, team! I'm Kenshin Ukai, grandson of old Coach Ukai. You can either call me Ukai or Coach, whatever floats your boat. This is my best buddy Takeda, or Ittetsu Takeda. He's your head coach and faculty advisor and crap."

A tanned skinhead guy leaped up and shouted "Old Coach Ukai was the best!"

After that informative outburst, we went around introducing ourselves. The bald crackhead was called Ryunosuke Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, and Daichi introduced themselves again, some benchwarmers were there - they're so irrelevant I forgot their names. The managers were a pretty third year with glasses and a mole to the right of her thin, plump lips, and a (a manager trainee was what they said) cute first-year girl with a side blonde ponytail tied by a dark blue crunchie thing (Crunchie? Scrunchie? Munchie?? Girls make the weirdest names for things...).

Takeda interrupted my thoughts and started to give us some feedback. Nothing special really, just for a few people to work on their serving, spiking, etc. I had to stifle my laughter when Takeda told Hinata he had to work on his recieving and he immediately deflated like a balloon to a needle.

Daichi rounded up all of our phone numbers and told us he'd be making a group chat that night. R.I.P my notifications...

NOTE~
hihi! next chapter may be one for the mentioned group chat (although don't quote me on that!) sorry for the short chapter today, im just honestly not in the mood for writing but felt like I needed to put out a chapter. if you could, check out my other book - oh, to be a main character - which is discontinued until it reaches... i think it was twenty views? lol-
thanks for reading! see you~~