"Sam, I think it's time for you to go." I panicked as soon as the words left my mouth; I know I would now be alone with Felix. I watched Sam nod. Sam may have been my friend, but when he is a part of an awkward situation, that boy gets out of there quicker than lightning.

"Yeah, me too— Later Dudes." I watched as Felix tried not to scoff. I smiled at him, but it disappeared quickly so he wouldn't see it if he did I think I would be screwed. Felix wasn't concentrating on me, so I took the opportunity of Felix being distracted to move close to him, so close I was touching him. I wanted to cry out in happiness. Felix was about to scream out so my hand quickly lashed out to cover his mouth,

"Make a noise and they will find us okay?" Felix nodded as I whispered those words to him. I instantly knew that he wouldn't say anything now. I had control over Felix, but it was through fear. He was the only person I want to control with love. But I can't ever let him see that side of me.

"I'm going to take my hand away now okay?" Felix nodded and I resisted the urge to smile when Felix didn't move or scream when my hand left his mouth. I didn't move away, as Felix talked sassily back to me,

"What do you want?" I sighed before moving even closer. Felix yelped, it was so cute, but I had to cover up so I placed my hand over his mouth again. Felix sighed rolling his eyes again, he was so cute— he then looked into my eyes, as I looked into his. I sighed and asked the question that has been bugging me, ever since the feeling started,

"Why do I bully you?" Felix's eyes widened at my question. Felix squirmed as much as possible to try and get away, but I was too close, it was inevitable; he wasn't getting away until I moved away. Oh, I wanted to kiss him so badly. But by being so close, meant that I was that almost all of me was touching almost all of him.

Neither of us could move without feeling awkward, well I guess that it what Felix is feeling, I felt so happy right now, but I couldn't show it. I finally moved my hand away from his mouth again. I then moved my hand to hold Felix's wrist. Felix's face changed, as if he was thinking about something, or feeling something. He finally answered my question,

"You bully me because I'm a 'Freak'." I sighed. Felix, you're not a freak I am. My face saddened. Does he actually believe that he is a freak? Was that my fault? Oh god, if it was I want to take it back. Felix, you aren't a freak!

"But you're not a freak. I'm a freak, or— I think I am I don't like labels." My choice of word caused Felix to scoff at me. I frowned; I can't believe I made him hate me so much. I don't really know where my original stemming of hateful bullying came from, but sometimes I feel like I do it to try and get my father's attention, and fail.

"Yeah right— you don't like labels when you're the one that gave me that name." I couldn't believe he hates me so much. I didn't know he actually hated me so much. Well, I mean of course he would. I'm the asshole that has spent the last two years bullying him! I'm surprised he's not trying to hit me right now, he just looks— scared.

"I think I was reflecting my self-vision onto you, Felix. You were the perfect candidate." I think Felix was officially confused, Felix looked so scared.

"Jake— please just get off of me." My name. I raised my eyes from the ground as I caught Felix's gaze, causing the Gothic boy to freeze.

"What did you say?" I asked, what did he say; I needed to know why can't he just say it? Felix's silence was horrifying. Does he think he'll disappoint me? Impossible, I know he doesn't like me. This is all just one sided, but really, what did he say? "Did you say please Felix?" I could tell I affected him by saying his name.

Felix nodded in answer to my question, unable to form words. I frowned but moved closer to him; so much my legs and chest were touching his, with no space at all. My nose touched his and I watched as he gasped.